The online racing simulator
License
(11 posts, started )
License
Alright i say we have a bit of a contest?

Lets see who can transform the license from www.liveforspeed.net in the upper right hand corner after you have logged in, into the best-made card by taking a screenshot and cropping the card out of the picture.

I'll post mine first along with a screenshot of where to find it out at.

P.S. I kinda of did mine in a hurry
Attached images
Screenshot license contest.jpg
License.jpg
-
(Slartibartfast) DELETED by Slartibartfast : forgot to attach
OK

I think mine's pretty cool. Sure it's looks like a calm, serene stance. But I do that on purpose. It's a craft, you know?

Anyway, I'm going 45mph in the snapshot. (My age, BTW.) I really flipped the photographer out when I touched her foot doing 50-55mph.

PS If you want to do this, I'll be in Breckenridge, Colorado this winter. I'm a Level II AASI instructor going for my Level III (Highest certification.) this year. Look me up in skischool and we'll tear up the mountain. Anyone who introduces themselves as an LFS forum member gets my free time. In other words, don't pay for a lesson with me. :-)
Slartibartfast vbmenu_register("postmenu_252377", true); gets the vote so far
1st 10 in, then organise a poll ladies and gentlemen!
Dude slarti I love breckinridge and copper i go there during hte summer and it is so pretty my dad has been talking about goin during ski season not sure if we will but if so I'll tell ya
Quote from Slartibartfast :OK

I think mine's pretty cool. Sure it's looks like a calm, serene stance. But I do that on purpose. It's a craft, you know?

Anyway, I'm going 45mph in the snapshot. (My age, BTW.) I really flipped the photographer out when I touched her foot doing 50-55mph.

PS If you want to do this, I'll be in Breckenridge, Colorado this winter. I'm a Level II AASI instructor going for my Level III (Highest certification.) this year. Look me up in skischool and we'll tear up the mountain. Anyone who introduces themselves as an LFS forum member gets my free time. In other words, don't pay for a lesson with me. :-)

I'm going to Colorado Feb 17? I think not sure what Mountains yet, but I really liked Copper Mt, and also went to Abasin but I liked Copper alot more. Any suggestions, I'm a snowboarder
well your suppose to edit it unless you just like it plain but nice pic btw my dad was a ski instructor out of Colorado, USA

EDIT - bawhhh between

EDIT bawhh between by two... is that possible?
Quote from Infiniti :I'm going to Colorado Feb 17? I think not sure what Mountains yet, but I really liked Copper Mt, and also went to Abasin but I liked Copper alot more. Any suggestions, I'm a snowboarder

A Basin if you like big mountain, Breckenridge if you like big parks, Beaver Creek if you like big crowds.

I personally like big mountain. That's why I'm going to train in the park. Need practice. February is the Expression Session in Aspen. I never miss that.
Anyone gonna make one?
Quote from Slartibartfast :A Basin if you like big mountain, Breckenridge if you like big parks, Beaver Creek if you like big crowds.

I personally like big mountain. That's why I'm going to train in the park. Need practice. February is the Expression Session in Aspen. I never miss that.

I'm in ABQ.

I'll be at Taos most of the time this season(its going to dump, damnit), but A-basin is the best thing in the space between Taos and Little Cottonwood Canyon.
pftt i guess not, alls u fools talk about is ski'ing (no offense, my dads a very very very good skier also)

anyone gonna do one?

License
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG