The online racing simulator
Game Crack
(8 posts, closed, started )
Game Crack
I just read about the person bragging in the demo about having a cracked version...I have a little more info that might help...or make things worse.

An RC forum I am a member at has a few members who activley race on the demo version. One of them offered a free crack to the rest of the site, and most people took it, including me. That member, along with everyone else who helped people install it, etc. were close to being banned. The moderators were very irate, and fo the next week there was spamming, flaming, and all sorts of being angry.

One thing to note: It unlocks everything in single player, but on multiplayer it goes back to the demo only...

Sorry for this, but I felt that I should fess up. I apologize on behalf of the stupid hackers that think they can get away with this.
which means you're stupid...
...right?
Quote from Greensky :An RC forum I am a member at has a few members who activley race on the demo version. One of them offered a free crack to the rest of the site, and most people took it, including me.

SamH: If someone on the LFS forum admits to using a crack, please report the post using the Report Post icon (top right of each post). - which means bad news for you
Well, he did "fess up" and now I assume HE IS NOT USING THE CRACK AND GOING TO PURCHASE S2!!! That was for his benefit. Buy S2 as your penance for even accepting the crack.

I'm curious, what RC forum as I belong to quite a few of them, but only active on RCGroups.com. You may PM me the answer as to not let other non licensed users here get the bright idea of going to that forum.
Have I stopped using the crack, yes. I know other's probably havent.
best way to apologise is to buy s2
I'll close the thread.

Discussing a crack won't help anything.
This thread is closed

Game Crack
(8 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG