The online racing simulator
#26 - Jakg
Quote from Tweaker :But a logo that shows the LFS website? :zombie:

what i meant to say was is there sch a thing? or do i just have to try and get the lfs font, or just type the web adress (im putting it on a poster)
But a 'logo' that shows the website? I just don't picture a logo showing a website, a logo is like the one downloadable in this thread, or just the 'brand' logo for a company. Do you mean just an image that shows the entire website? What Kryten did is what you would use, but otherwise, I am lost with what you need.

You have the logo here to download, use that, no need for the font.
#28 - Jakg
Quote from Tweaker :But a 'logo' that shows the website? I just don't picture a logo showing a website, a logo is like the one downloadable in this thread, or just the 'brand' logo for a company. Do you mean just an image that shows the entire website? What Kryten did is what you would use, but otherwise, I am lost with what you need.

You have the logo here to download, use that, no need for the font.

i meant that was there some kind of image showing the website for LFS, i didnt think there was, but there might be so it was worth a shot, i just need to let the people looking at this poster know where to get LFS!
What he's looking for is a logo with the www.liveforspeed.net link on it.
Instead of Live for speed, there is the adress written. That's why he was looking for the font.
Anyone have this? Or better yet, does any one here know the high and low level for the yellow (that tuns into an orange), blue, and white? I'm trying to get a back ground gradient going, but I don't know these yet.
#31 - Gunn
Quote from Dygear :Anyone have this? Or better yet, does any one here know the high and low level for the yellow (that tuns into an orange), blue, and white? I'm trying to get a back ground gradient going, but I don't know these yet.

Use an eyedropper tool to determine the colour range of your gradient.
Can someone host those LFS logos for a moment? Kid's links are corrupt for me.
tia
#33 - SamH
I'll host them long term, if someone will email them to my LFS username at ukct.net. I could use them right now, too.
What font is used in LFS logo? I'd like to put LFS logo in my new debit card layout but room is limited. And using resized image don't look good.
Quote from MorroW :What font is used in LFS logo? I'd like to put LFS logo in my new debit card layout but room is limited. And using resized image don't look good.

You could use Bullet or AddSpeed.
Quote from SamH :I'll host them long term, if someone will email them to my LFS username at ukct.net. I could use them right now, too.

Seems as the links are all broken. Did you get them? If so I would like to have them too ...
#39 - SamH
I'm looking now, but I don't think I have them
Quote from eRaptor :Is that serious?! $85 for a font?!

85 bucks for a good font is a bargain. I take it you haven't considered purchasing Adobe's Font Folio.

PRO TIP: Start saving.
Anyone have a nice lfs logo? I've been through all of these links and they're all dead. Prefer high-res and something with the website address on it (but it doesn't have to be too high-res, atleast something bigger than the logo in the top left of this page). Thanks
Eletrick Kar, try ORION's links, they may be broken, but his great website has a search to find any similar objects.
#45 - Gunn
PSD attached.
EPS attached.

These are versions without colour gradients. You can easily make the gradients yourself from the layers provided, or do other tricky stuff with them depending on your knowledge of your software.
Attached files
LFS_LOGO_512_PSD_EPS.zip - 58.3 KB - 367 views
Thanks Dawesdust/Gunn All sorted now.
#48 - joen
I good way to get the logo is at the start of LFS print screen the splash page.
Well I feel like an idiot now, it's already reposted in this thread and that "start up LFS" advice was brilliant also hehe. Thanks for you help!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG