The online racing simulator
Wheel Choice...
(14 posts, started )
Wheel Choice...
My microsoft force feedback if just about starting to pack up after 6 years now.. it is the way the power goes in to the actuall wheel, im having to do alot of fiddling about and sticking with bluetack to keep the power on..

i bought a DFP months ago and it worked for abit then just stopped, i have no idea why but i couldnt get power to it or anything.. so its sat in the cupboard not working. i tried a different power pack but it didnt work,.

anyway, i really fancy the G25 and could afford it but it would leave me skint for a while, plus i cant find anywere in the UK that sells them yet.

my question is this..

what is the next wheel i should buy??

it has to be good quality and i have about £200 to spend.
#2 - Jakg
G25 are turning up "soon", ie they are slowly being delivered, but you could pre-order

For £200 your best bet is the G25, and then spend the remaining £50 on some skill!
cheapest i have seen it for is 160 delivered from dabs, they say 3 - 4 weeks delivery, but on other sites they say that its due out on the 3rd november.
Or you can just go for a DFP...
But a G25 looks much cooler to me...
#5 - Jakg
G25 pwns the DFP
Quote from Jakg :G25 pwns the DFP

yes, it does...
But not in price

But you get MUCH MUCH more if you buy G25...
#7 - Jakg
seeing as he can afford the G25, and even have £50 spare then i think it's the best bet.
^^ agree

He has the money...
So it's definately a good choice..
yea but i had a dfp and it went wrong, and it went wrong on my mates so i dont wanna spend another £60 for it to break in 2 weeks
If it broke in 2 weeks, you can just go back to *cough*Logitech*cough*...
But because you got the money, just get a G25.
#11 - Jakg
not Microsoft, Logitech.

Return it to them and see what they say, either they'll send you a new one, or you could ask if you could use it as a discount (might work)
I thing you didn't hear me good enough when I said Logitech... You may have heard Microsoft

Yeah well, just contact them...
the logitech stopped working MONTHS ago i cant contact them now.
all electrical goods have 12months garantee.

Wheel Choice...
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG