The online racing simulator
momo, 6 speed and homeade pedals in action :)
(24 posts, started )
#1 - steve
at least you were driving relatively clean. realistic shifting etc.
i've never seen anyone take their foot off breaks to blip throttle while downshifting before. :P isnt that slower than healtoeing?

i'm still waiting for the Cromo FFB shifter.
really cool pedals man
I really want those SimSandals he's got on

:ices_rofl

(show some lfs in action)
Impressing driving/shifting dude
#6 - steve
Quote from Gabkicks :
i've never seen anyone take their foot off breaks to blip throttle while downshifting before. :P isnt that slower than healtoeing?

prolly, but I was just having fun I dont care about laptimes
Don't slap me ,

But what is healtoeing?

Simon
#8 - jmkz
nevermind me
Quote from steini :Don't slap me ,

But what is healtoeing?

Simon

Tapping the gas pedal with your heel (to rev the engine) while braking with your toe and downshifting.
Reving the engine while downshifting prevents the wheels from locking up.
Ok, I get the picture! Thanks! :-)
#11 - Mc21
nice dude.
Quote from jmkz :the heel of your foot on the brakes, the tip on the gas. it minimizes delay between... braking & accelerating

Other way around. Toes touching the brakes, heel tapping the throttle for blipping while downshifting, not for between braking and accelerating. It isn't really the heel though (for tiny game pedals), it is more like the side of your foot.
I love it how people are so generous in sharing incorrect information
awesome setup.......is it all custom built??? as the pedals look like my microsoft ones but backwards and upside down agaisnt the wall (made sense in my head)

and what game is that
Quote from mind_crash :awesome setup.......is it all custom built??? as the pedals look like my microsoft ones but backwards and upside down agaisnt the wall (made sense in my head)

and what game is that

Not all custom built, well i took the pot out of the MS wheel and put in in my gas pedal, so all my pedals are on 1 controller, pedals are upside down of course lol. The game is the GT-Legends demo

Im actually working on a new pedal setup with the 3 pedals donated from a car
that game looks nice, i downloaded it and wanted to try but it says i dont have direct x 8.1...lol i have 9.0 so i play lfs
Quote from Gabkicks :I love it how people are so generous in sharing incorrect information

LOL
#18 - jmkz
dumb me
saw it in action in downhill race between Nissan Skyline and old Toyota; the Toyota had no ABS or traction control, but the driver was able to pull ahead of the Nissan by simulating ABS in the corners, preventing the wheels from locking and also keeping the engine in the 6xxxx revs. The driver in the Skyline could not believe it
Quote from steve :Not all custom built, well i took the pot out of the MS wheel and put in in my gas pedal, so all my pedals are on 1 controller, pedals are upside down of course lol. The game is the GT-Legends demo

Im actually working on a new pedal setup with the 3 pedals donated from a car

really good job i say looks like it works well!! how did you get the axis on the microsoft controler seperate because i cant get my brake and throttle as seperate axis any more as the old drivers dont work?
I installed the Sidewinder Precision racing wheel 4.0 drivers, it said not compatible but if you install anyways they worked, well for me anyways
Hi steve, nice videos , I've a couple questions for you that maybe you are gentle to answer me, which brand pedals do you use? and which edit video software do you use to make that "picture in picture" pedals video?
I'm sorry for my awful english.
Hello,

I know the answer will be a massive NO. But, is there any chance you could build me a shifter like that. I would send all nessasery parts over, and of course, pay you for your time and effort??

CHeers,
It is an Act Labs shifter, no longer made. Anyone know why? I know a few days ago I saw a couple on e-bay.
Quote from Gabkicks :I love it how people are so generous in sharing incorrect information

No kidding. Have any of you even driven a manual. I heel toe every day on my drive to work. It's not magic.

Yes, you actually use the ball of your foot on the brake and the outside edge on the gas. Or if your peddals are far apart you would have to use the heel on the brake and the toe on the gas. You'd have to be some sort of circus freak to do it the other way around.

(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG