The online racing simulator
PB on all Car/Track combos, is there someone?
Hey guys, i am just curious is there anyone who has a pb on EVERY single car/track combo in LFS, except the devs?

Umm to get a pb on all combo's don't you just have to do a lap of that course? since pb = personel best
yep 2 laps you have to do.

in 1st lap it tells you: this is the first lap on this track.

the "just" is about 900 tracks you can calculate how long it can take to have it (mrt on the longer tracks can take you a freaking long time...)
Quote from fragile_dog :Umm to get a pb on all combo's don't you just have to do a lap of that course? since pb = personel best

Exactly.

This robnewman is leading the Nutter hotlap Charts with 858 uploaded hotlaps. I guess, these are all possible track/car combos. "Nutter" really fits there.

But still not online PBs though.
#5 - Jakg
i think there have been people in the past
could be a nice competition:
1st step: erase your PBs
2nd step: do as fast as possible all car/track combos so you have a pb there
3rd step: count all times together

the fastest is the winner
Yup i have them all - poolek have them all and blackman have them all - we have 950 combo cup in Poland..the one who have the lower time overall wins..

that of course includes even odd ones like mrt on fe6

EDIT: oops too late :} i'm third at the moment there
cool, so you erase your times and then start doing pbs over a certain amount of time, or can i for e.g. take part there when i have all times?
it already exists, it's called the nutter rank
u don't need to erase your current pb..u just need to have all times...of course no cheating allowed...i donno if foreign guys can compete in it.
Quote from 96 GTS :it already exists, it's called the nutter rank

yep true, but this is hotlaps. i am talking about PBs. and there is only 1 guy who has all times...
Anyone is interested in this?

Wasnt there like only three guys that managed that before S2 came out?
I cant remember who, but Im sure someone will tell us!
I was thinking about this earlier today, then I chastised myself for coming up with such a stupid idea.
This is probably pretty stupid, but does anyone else hate robnewman? I mean, I'm not all that fast, but for some reason it's REALLY aggravating seeing him at the top of the list with his NINETY-FOUR minutes over the benchmark. He didn't even try to drive fast! Renku is the #1 Nutter in my opinion.

Bleh.

I've needed to get that out for a while lol.

I once aspired to post online PBs for all possible combos, but after doing a few cars worth I ditched it for hotlapping mode for the better stats tracking and ranking support. It's something to do heh.
again, i am not talking about the nutter rank

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG