The online racing simulator
TaiFong Autocross #1
(12 posts, started )
TaiFong Autocross #1
So, some of you guys were interested in some more pure autocross tracks. Well, I've made another one for you all. This time around, it's totally from my own head and not based on anything.

This course is more high-speed oriented than the last, but it's also a bit longer, so it takes around the same time to complete in a UFR. Also, I have widened the cone spread to accomodate the larger cars, although an autocross is still the most fun with small, nimble bastards.

Anyway, have fun and tell me what you think.
Attached images
TaiFongAutoX1.jpg
Attached files
AU1_TaiFongAutoX1.lyt - 2.5 KB - 852 views
I'll certainly give it a try

I'll post my best time later this week !!

Do the same for ya !
TaiFong, that's a nice layout. It has some relatively long straights for auto cross and the eses (how's that word spelled anyway?) are nice for keeping your speed up. Thanks
My PB so far on the UFR is 46.92.

Had a lot of 3 wheeling going on too

Nice track.

But I think there is too much cone. It get confusing.. I do like the place where we slalom through tire tough.
Attached files
TaiFongAutoX_MiataMath_46.92.spr - 33.5 KB - 448 views
Quote from Math302ho :My PB so far on the UFR is 46.92.

Had a lot of 3 wheeling going on too

Nice track.

But I think there is too much cone. It get confusing.. I do like the place where we slalom through tire tough.

Yeah I did use a lot of cones in some places. The reason being is when I went through it with less cones, I found you could get lost and confused sort of easily. I had to use more cones to fill in spaces and create walls so you could see better. Glad you like it though!
Just want to bump this because I'm a bastard.
Looks nice, ill try it out later today.

:bump:
I already had this layout. Pretty cool. See ya round the autox servers. ;D

plinky
#9 - b-dog
Nice layout.. Its certainly good for LFS in that it keeps people on course. But its a difficult balance between showing someone the path and showing them how to walk it too.

I was knocking on 0:50s with the RB4 but the best I could get was an 0:51.sumthin..

Cheers,

B
Great layout!
#11 - IcYX
Nice ...but when u make a screenshot, prese Space
Greetz,

IcY
Quote from IcYX :Nice ...but when u make a screenshot, prese Space
Greetz,

IcY

I actually left the HUD on because that's the only way the cones are highlighted. Without it, you wouldn't be able to see the course outline like that!

TaiFong Autocross #1
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG