The online racing simulator
how many people on lfs are gay?
(76 posts, started )

Poll : which of these describes you best?

straight. single
straight. in a relationship.
straight but often joke about being gay
how dare you ask such a private question
gay. single
gay. in a relationship
a bit of both.
hi. out of curiosity. and hoping to instigate a bit of humour.

and plaese try to not drift into too much danger incase the thread gets closed.
#2 - Jakg
im geussing that all of the [FM] members are. At least that would explain bumpdrafting

Not serious in the slightest, but im sure all 26 will come here and flame me!
Quote from Jakg :im geussing that all of the [FM] members are. At least that would explain bumpdrafting

ROFLMAOPMSLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

ive never treid bumpdrafting before.
#4 - Jakg
Quote from Captain Slow :ROFLMAOPMSLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

ive never treid bumpdrafting before.

im a little curious....

Ok, i chose "straight but often joke about being gay"
I'm not but this thread IS gay!
I am very gay (happy)
#7 - CSU1
:static: :static: :static: :static: :static: :throwrose :shhh: :feathers:
I'm straight, but I joke I have taste in clothes. I don't think that's what you were getting at though.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
#9 - Jakg
Kev... you've done it again. Stop reading the Daily Mail!

/me picks myself up off the floor after rolling about on it like a madman
Quote from Jakg :im geussing that all of the [FM] members are. At least that would explain bumpdrafting

lol there are no gay people at FM and if so i would not have a problem with that since they are, the gay ones, not a competition anymore, so we can have more girls my vote goes for: "straight. single"

And JakG, i hate begging people for something so next time you could post at the "What am I" Thread first instead of fooling around elsewhere, thanks alot.
Im not gay, but my boyfriend is.
#13 - Jakg
Quote from 510N3D :And JakG, i hate begging people for something so next time you could post at the "What am I" Thread first instead of fooling around elsewhere, thanks alot.

yes, sorry, i will! Forgot i geussed that sexy M1
OK i put "Straight, In a relationship"... but of course, who does'nt, i do joke around about being gay lol!
I'm not sure what gay is, so I asked my dad, he told me to ask my daddy.

Haha, I have fun pretending to be gay at times as my gay friends find it funny, and a few people often think I'm gay because I don't get uncomfortable when lingerie shopping with my female friends (apparently when guys go lingerie shopping we're ment to be uncomfortable in our own skins and look at our feet the whole time, no one ever told me this, so I help pick things), also having more female then male friends makes people think I'm gay too. But I couldn't live with being gay, just because I wouldn't want to give or receive a butt poking, and who the hell would want that crap in their mouth?
Quote from thisnameistaken :I voted gay. I read in a leaflet once that gay people get free mobile phones and luxury flats. Or maybe that was asylum seekers, I can't remember. To be on the safe side I'm a gay black Romanian immigrant in a wheelchair.

surely you meant, gay black romanian preganent woman immigrant in a wheelchair?
I like breasts and vaginas.
um, there's been too much gayness on the forum.
i'm too young to be gay.
single,straight
Quote from danowat :surely you meant, gay black romanian preganent woman immigrant in a wheelchair?

He could be a preganent man, not only would he get the free house, he could sell the story and make bazillions!
#20 - CSU1
Quote from danowat :surely you meant, gay black romanian preganent woman immigrant in a wheelchair?

I...fink we all shud relax on the stuff, doesn't look good
"straight but often joke about being gay" Sounds like me. But you have to admit, acting / pretending to be gay when your pissed is bloody hilarious!

Note: I have nothing against gay people, male or female, a few of my friends are gay, and the best people i know.
#22 - CSU1
Quote from RoCkBiGdAvE :"straight but often joke about being gay" Sounds like me. But you have to admit, acting / pretending to be gay when your pissed is bloody hilarious!

Note: I have nothing against gay people, male or female, a few of my friends are gay, and the best people i know.

Lmao! Classic CC
My friend was hitting on this girl in our lunch our at work when we was out going to pub , and so i went up to them and pretended to be gay to him!!! hehehe, that really mucked his chances with her
Quote from RoCkBiGdAvE :"straight but often joke about being gay" Sounds like me. But you have to admit, acting / pretending to be gay when your pissed is bloody hilarious!

i have nop problem with them either, but theres a gay lad at school (im dead sure he is, he jus aint came out yet) and i would love to knock him out. not because he is gay. because i dont like him, but. if he was gay, people would automaticaly assume id do it cos he was gay. same with racism. but lets not go onto that incase thisnameistaken returns to the thread
I voted straight, in a relationship.

But I do joke about being gay sometimes, it's just funny. I don't really have something against gay people, except when they overdo it. Like this guy at school, he's a turk, so from his religion he isn't very allowed to be gay and stuff, but he really outs himself. He wears those tight shirts without sleeves (what's it called?) and his hair, he just radiates gayness. I don't like that kind of gayness. Although I know one guy, he's VERY out too, but he's just plain funny. Weird to see how good he is with the ladies though, they all love him But the tight playboy shirts and jeans are an easy way to tell he ain't from that side

(76 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG