I decided to make sounds for every car when I started becoming confused with all the various sound sets currently flying around.
http://www.4shared.com/get/5cU ... ull_CSR_SoundPack_v2.html
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/51494 ... Full_CSR_SoundPack_v2.rar
The sounds for every car have been edited, or made completely from scratch, including my earlier sounds (except the BRM).
Version 2 released.
- New FXO sounds, engine based on a Subaru Impreza, due to both cars having a flat-4 layout
- New FZ5 sounds, based on Porsche flat-6 engine sounds
- New FZR sounds, based on Porsche flat-6 engine sounds
- Increase of volume and raspiness (slightly) of XRG, XRT, RB4, RAC, FXR and MRT
- Reduced percent of the fuel warning limit to 3% from 5%
- Various tweaks; engine pitch, gearchanges, drivetrains etc.
- Reduced volume slightly on LX4 and LX6
- Improved looping of some engine sounds, cutting out noises where the sound loops, e.g. FOX at high rpm
The "majority" of the sounds now use recordings from scratch, and not just ripped off other games.
The following cars are completely my work:
BF1 (NEW 2.4L v8 version, remember to tick the user box in CSR)
The following cars use peoples sound sets which have been heavily edited by me:
UF1 (original pack from jamesgp2viper from the UFR)
LX4 (original pack from Turner89 from the LX6)
The following cars use peoples sound sets which have had small tweaks and additions (i.e. minor pitch adjustments, added brake squeal etc):
FOX (original pack from jamesgp2viper)
FXR (original pack from yamakawa)
UFR (original pack from jamesgp2viper)
XRR (original pack from jamesgp2viper)
LX6 (original pack from jamesgp2viper)
XFR (original pack from jamesgp2viper)
Every car here can be used with the LFS sounds blended in, as I have matched the revs for all cars.