The online racing simulator
Patch problem
(8 posts, started )
Patch problem
Hi Guys, i have been away for quite some time, i have just downloaded the version u patch, i have installed it as instructed,but as soon as i start ethe game now it fires into version u demo mode and i dont get the option to unlock. what am i doing wrong?
Cheers ,
Danny
This is a very strange Bug wich occures sometimes. Redownloading the Game should fix it.
Download it from a different mirror, and perhaps tell us which download location you used before (so it can be fixed).
Here a problem with the patches, too. Since i updated 3 times since U19 (was this week on Tuesday), i MUST unlock LFS. I had to ask for a further key, 1 for the unlock, 1 for a PC-Upgrade (new CPU), to install a new running fullversion.

I'm the meaning, that i didn't have to unlock LFS by installing these patches.
I made a backup, yesterday, so i could use LFS full, but still with U19...................until next month, when i get 2 keys

What's going wrong here?
#5 - Zero7
Quote from Tomkey :Here a problem with the patches, too. Since i updated 3 times since U19 (was this week on Tuesday), i MUST unlock LFS. I had to ask for a further key, 1 for the unlock, 1 for a PC-Upgrade (new CPU), to install a new running fullversion.

I made a backup, yesterday, so i could use LFS full, but still with U19...................until next month, when i get 2 keys

What's going wrong here?

Are you using a laptop or hibernation on a desktop PC? I had this problem using a laptop that I'd put into Hibernation and after running LFS I found it locked. Restarting the laptop unlocks LFS. See this post.
Quote from Tomkey :Here a problem with the patches, too. Since i updated 3 times since U19 (was this week on Tuesday), i MUST unlock LFS. I had to ask for a further key, 1 for the unlock, 1 for a PC-Upgrade (new CPU), to install a new running fullversion.

What's going wrong here?

You shouldn't have to re unlock LFS after every patch, that's weird
Quote from 96 GTS :You shouldn't have to re unlock LFS after every patch, that's weird

I mean not, other people needn't this.

Quote :Are you using a laptop or hibernation on a desktop PC? I had this problem using a laptop that I'd put into Hibernation and after running LFS I found it locked. Restarting the laptop unlocks LFS

No, only one and the same PC
No further possabilities, where did this come from???

Patch problem
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG