The online racing simulator
Ban Jakg from the forum
(167 posts, started )

Poll : Ban Jakg?

Yes
No
Ban Jakg from the forum
i think jakg should be banned from the forum. It would really help him out, hes on here all day wasting time and i think alot of that time could be spent doing other stuff. Hes also quite the homosexual, especially when he finds out someone has cracked the game. BAN JAKG FROM THE FORUM!

oh you could ban nutty_boy too hes a homosexual also..
+1
#3 - axus
+1.
So I guess someone will have to introduce him to his parents then?

I dunno what I should vote, if I vote yes we I would feel ever so sorry for his mother and father....screw it! Yes it is!
+1
#6 - Jakg
I voted yes - and im sorry i "spend all day here" atm im revising for my mocks, and ever half an hour or so i check back here because its so bloody boring

And i can't help the homosexual thing. Me and my life partner, Nutty boy, are happy. So what if your a homophobe?
+1 Damn spammers... :o
#8 - Bean0
As long as he posts his mystery car in the 'What Am I?' thread first...

+1

+1
#10 - Jakg
Quote from Bean0 :As long as he posts his mystery car in the 'What Am I?' thread first...

+1

....? looks like ill do that quick then, before Sam finds the threads and /bans me!

EDIT - Who voted no?
leave em off he helped me lol i cant say i much im here alot to
Jakg will get banned as soon as he does something to deserve it, just like anyway else. Vendetta, I would note that rule 1 of the forums is not to insult other people, which this thread could be easily taken as if someone were not to see the funny side.

Quote from Jakg :EDIT - Who voted no?

Your lover nutty_boy of course, he couldn't live without you.
we must stop him before he is getting pole at the sadness ratings :haha:

also it seems like he is searching for some kind of a extraterrestrial vehicle for the What am i? thread.

Edit: who votes for no?! ban him too =)
#14 - Jakg
Quote from Bob Smith :Jakg will get banned as soon as he does something to deserve it, just like anyway else. Vendetta, I would note that rule 1 of the forums is not to insult other people, which this thread could be easily taken as if someone were not to see the funny side.

Your lover nutty_boy of course, he couldn't live without you.

i was going to post "shut up you gay" - but i though better of it, although after your comment about my precious Nutty Boy i think i might!

Please don't ban me Bob - cause if i go down i'm taking you all down with me, Tristans Jaffa Cake fetish, Kev up the back straight, and SamH, owner of the Wrecker Barricade, wrecking!

OH SHIT!
#16 - axus
Aww, but Bob, TyresHot (IIRC) got a temp ban for spamming. Can't we do the same here? Like... just a few months?
can someone be kind enough to explain for those of us out of this loop?
#18 - Jakg
I am trying oh so hard not to beat Tristan but it's so fun!

And im always trying to geuss weird cars because i am a member of another car forum with similar threads, and i bet you've never heard of ANY of the cars they use for it!

Axus - I have never broken the 100 post a day limit unlike TyresHot!

EDIT - Gabkicks, not sure if there is much TO explain:

Quote from Vendetta's PM " :you know that im a jokester

At least he admits he's a geek!

And bob, I think it's rather easy to see the funny side of this

If you don't, get a sense of humour! (that's not pointed at you, bob)
I know, but people usually put a little "j/k" at the end of the post, just so people don't get the wrong end of the stick.
BOOO dont change the damn thread title
#22 - Jakg
Quote from Vendetta :BOOO dont change the damn thread title

he changed the number of votes too.

Now chage "Yes" to "Jakg For Mod"
speaking off tyreshot weres he gone did he leave because he was getting BULLIED lol sorry for the thread stealling
I'm in 28th! Jakg or tristan, can you send me a setup? BTW, I am going to try to post 100 posts today.
damn... i am too late

+1 though

Ban Jakg from the forum
(167 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG