The online racing simulator
Quote from mrfell :OR

Just think, you MIGHT have a nice surprise when you come back.

True! argh! I wish I'd never found out about the G25 until now... this seems to have been going on for sooooooOoOooOooOooo long now
overclockers uk now taking pre orders for g25
Lol just seen the review on gameseeks site... someone isn't happy

" Why o Why
Why do you keep shifting the release date.... one big looser company Gameseek.looser.uk"

Can't even spell loser! haha
Quote from Robster230 :any arrival date?

no arrival date, but Its gonna be around sametime as everyone else, beginning november hopefully, or should I say it better be, I couldnt take another dissapointment of it being put back again
Breaking news! This just in!
Burn your desk, no G25s coming to a Europe near you this year.
since when did Sony buy Logitech?

Ahem!
Quote from spankmeyer :Burn your desk, no G25s coming to a Europe near you this year.

I hope yer jokin and if you are its not funny at all, theyre in europe says goo logi's rep on racesimcentral, he wouldn't lie now would he
Where are the damn things then? And why the f*ck are they waiting if they were in stock already? illepall
also seems strange why theyre only available in the US and australia, yet not available in other far east countrys, the wheels made in china, you would think it be available there 1st.
Anyone been able to get through to Logitech Customer Support yet!!!
I just seem to be on hold forever......then I give up
I have a bad feeling we are not going to get the G25 until Christmas. :wmann3:
Its Here!!!
Tracking summary
Current Status Shipment delivered.
Delivered on10/24/2006 12:56 pm
Delivered toResidence DoorSigned for byLD FD -TN

Too bad I'm stuck at work!
Quote from speedykev :I have a bad feeling we are not going to get the G25 until Christmas. :wmann3:

yep, if we're lucky, I'd rather get a realistic date and then know it will be ther, but they change it every bloody week and im eagerly anticipating it and then get pissed off that it wont be comin, my patience is waring very thin, gonna end up not buying it. feckin bunch of useless wan88rs
Indeed. My accelerator pedal has a mind of it's and is beyond fixing now, the sooner I can safely vent my anger at it without killing my ability to race (what-so-ever), the better.
wow this is gonna take some getting used to!

Its great though!!!! the wheel feels amazing, brake pedal you have to stand on...only complaints are the shifter (yeah..i know...save it) and the brake and clutch are a bit too close together for my tastes.
*grabs turbo4door*

OK guys, got him, now do what you have to do... For the sake of our sanity...
Quote from bbman :*grabs turbo4door*

OK guys, got him, now do what you have to do... For the sake of our sanity...

/me slaps turbo4door around a bit with a large trout.
/me looks at the national flag next to turbo4door and ... oh nevermind, I would propably get banned for thinking out loud my thoughts of those G25 owners.

By the way, I think I figured out the core meaning of this euro-delayment strategy of Logitech/Sony. They obviously just want to create a war between Europe and America. That HAS to be it!

Smart little f*ers aren't they now.
In the light of my previous posts this might sound pretty awkward...

Honestly I don't really mind waiting for G25 a while longer. Logitech's products have served me well for years and years, so I'm happy to cut them some slack and I'm sure they'll deliver a great product before 2007.

My only problem is that lately Sony pretty much pawed the way for the corporate mindset that Europe is a spitting bucket what comes to releasing products. Guess we'll see what happens next when Wii's release date comes closer...
I do mind waiting when a logitech employee posting in racesimcentral say they have been shipped to europe, yet im hearing that we'll be lucky to see them in 2007, someone at logitech needs a kick up the backside.
Quote from Paul_McCluskey :yep, if we're lucky, I'd rather get a realistic date and then know it will be ther, but they change it every bloody week and im eagerly anticipating it and then get pissed off that it wont be comin, my patience is waring very thin, gonna end up not buying it. feckin bunch of useless wan88rs

you got that right m8.
End of the month and its the cancel button.
and i will use the £200 to up date my PC.
Quote from speedykev :you got that right m8.
End of the month and its the cancel button.
and i will use the £200 to up date my PC.

Its probably worth nothing, buy I rang Dark Planets earlier, as their web page says order from today!!!
He seemed to think they were on the way and shipping would be end of this week into next.
I'll believe it when I see it!!

Andrew
I AM pissed off, and that for a good reason... Logitech is HOLDING those wheels back for whatever reason... It's not like they want to fix something, because they simply couldn't do that in such short time... So, the wheels are in Europe, yet Logitech holds delivery back... Deliberately, to upset customers? To see how far they can go?

Of course, you HAVE to swallow it, there is no competition and Logitech knows that... There is just no other wheel with that pricetag which comes remotely close to the G25... Believe me, if I would have a choice, I'd be long gone to buy from the competitor... But as I would have to pay three times more to get a similar set, I have no choice but to wait...

Anyway, this is NOT the way to go Logitech! :thumbsdow

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG