Help out with this layout ...?
(7 posts, started )
Hi

I need help to finish this track - that goes over the fence :-)

feel free to change track - but post it back here please!

Happy days

Kenneth
Attached files
BL3_KJ_rally2.lyt - 2 KB - 227 views
Cool, i never knew you could go off circuit like that.

Ive had a bit of a play around with it and here's the best i could do.

At the 1st ramp i pushed the barriers back as far as i could, and removed the landing ramps (they kept making me crash).
If you take it in 2nd gear and brake really hard you dont hit the barriers anymore and there should be enough room to turn around without reversing.

I also changed the 2nd ramp (i kept hitting the wooden fence post), and the run up to it.

Hope this helps Mazz
I got "of track" by accident and explored the "new world"

If you go to far - the car will crash at some point - but otherwise it is fine.
Looks good - I'll have a go at "our" track later this evening.

Thanks!

Kenneth
#4 - AdZy
Lol I didn't knew you could place objects "off-track"
I will take your layout out for a spin later this evening and reply back about it
#5 - AdZy
Just runned it through, and I must say very nice layout indeed. It's a layout I will play alot that's for sure.

If I have to come with some critcism; the barriers are really irritating because if you hit them you will smash your car totally, so I would recommend you to use something else. That's the only bad thing I can find in the layout, so except for the barrier thing it's very cool to drive in
Feel free to change the barriers. I don't mind. The layout was posted to show that you can go "off track".

Kenneth
#7 - AdZy
Quote from KennethDK :Feel free to change the barriers. I don't mind. The layout was posted to show that you can go "off track".

Kenneth

Naah I changed my mind about the barriers being a problem, it was just caused by my somewhat bad driving.

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG