The online racing simulator
What Wheel?
(28 posts, started )
ah i didn't realise you could do it by using the buttons. i was doing it through the wingman software.

but what i meant was, what degree's do you actually set yours too? surely 900° would be a bit much for racing in lfs? or am i wrong? ;o)
As I understand it, LFS sets up the wheel-to-wheel lock depending on the car you're driving, the setting in LFS options is to limit the maximum lock to be used (my friend only like 180 degrees for example) There is probably a better explaination out there somewhere.
Quote from adren :Hi all.

The wheel arrived yesterday. I must say I'm more than happy with it! Brake pedal feels loads better than the last wheel. Separate axis \o/ FF is much stronger now. I seem to drive loads smoother too.

One question though. What degree's do you guys set your wheel too? default is 200°, but obviously you can set it anywhere up to 900°.

www.wingmanteam.com for the new driver/profiler software (4.60). It gives you fully configuireable wheel lock up to 900 degrees (with a forcefeedback stop anywhere 200° and 900°, as tehse are the only two "hardware" stops)

What Wheel?
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG