The online racing simulator
Brazil Grand Prix *spoilers!*
(161 posts, started )
5 drivers are out already, Michael got a puncture on the second lap. Could have been picked up when Rosberg crashed... Massa 1st Raikonnen 2nd Alonso 3rd...So far, still 50 laps to go...
Quote from Thoma :That would be very good to see. But they said hes lapping slower than the rest of the grid. So maybe he wont get that chance.

Although It'd be pretty funny if alonso retires...

I'm assuming, that they have put a heavy load of fuel onboard on Shumacher for either a 1 stopper or 2.

EDIT: It was infact debris that caused Shumachers puncture, NOT Fisi's front wing. Cool down Shumacher fans . Game on!
Yeah. If he has alot of fuel onboard hopefully if he gets the pace down now he can catch up and work his way around the grid.

Bit unlikely mind.
#79 - SamH
Quote from BigDave2967 :Sam, I sigged your post, hope you didnt mind.

No worries! lol! Remember tho.. I only used that word once.. you're posting it over 520 times
"Another change involves safety cars where lapped cars will be allowed past the pace car so they don't get in the way of the leaders. Any lapped car between cars running on the lead lap will have to pass those cars and the safety car and proceed around the track to take up position at the back of the line of cars behind the safety car."

I just realised. Only a safety car can really save Schumaccer now to be fair.

Wait a sec. Has he caught up now?
Quote from SamH :No worries! lol! Remember tho.. I only used that word once.. you're posting it over 520 times

True True. Woo go button!
Schumacher is now 8th after overtaking Heidfeld Alonso is 2nd with Button right up his backside in 3rd
Fairplay, Thats a drive and a half.

I really do hope he gets up the field now. It'd be an amazing way to go out.
pffff ads, dont they just **** u off
i'm watching it on TV but the timing gives you the info the coverage doesn't

Scumacher now 39 secs off MAssa!
Quote from jaws99 :i'm watching it on TV but the timing gives you the info the coverage doesn't

Scumacher now 39 secs off MAssa!

After pitting, oft what a drive!
Massa aint in first though is he?

I thought Alonso was now.
Quote from Thoma :Massa aint in first though is he?

I thought Alonso was now.

Doesn't matter, now, Micheal Shumacher is "pissed" off, new lap record with 21 laps of fuel!

Who stuck an extra tank of NOS in his car?
Scumacher is past Barrichello!
Quote from BigDave2967 :Doesn't matter, now, Micheal Shumacher is "pissed" off, new lap record with 21 laps of fuel!

Who stuck an extra tank of NOS in his car?

Aye it doesnt matter really. And yeah my bad Massa is still in first I think. The table aint come up on the screen
yeah. Before Michael pitted he was 42 seconds behind Massa. now he is 32! Slow down more Massa!
Quote from jaws99 :yeah. Before Michael pitted he was 42 seconds behind Massa. now he is 32! Slow down more Massa!

And have the Brazillians eat Shumacher alive? Push Massa!
I still find it amazing that he was either 71 or 92 seconds behind massa and is now that close :o
He's only about 8 seconds off alonso. If he catches him i reckon it's gonna turn nasty!
well it looks like massa will win, the First brazilian to win the brazilian grand prix after 13 yrs
Fisi doing a good job of slowing Schuey down and the gaps growing. Massa is not slowing either and i don't blame him.
Come on Button!! another podium for you
Schueey past fisi.

Brazil Grand Prix *spoilers!*
(161 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG