The online racing simulator
Brazil Grand Prix *spoilers!*
(161 posts, started )
eh, i forbid myself from watching the race due to the Ferrari engine problem last race.I use to be a big fan of Scumi and f1 but now I hate this, f1 is all about waiting for the other driver to make a mistake or pass them using pure power, at least in LFS you need/use skill to pass.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from Rappa Z :eh, i forbid myself from watching the race due to the Ferrari engine problem last race.I use to be a big fan of Scumi and f1 but now I hate this, f1 is all about waiting for the other driver to make a mistake or pass them using pure power, at least in LFS you need/use skill to pass.

heh, that makes no sense at all to me

F1 has been like that for years now. Most motorsport is like that. The only way a driver will usually get passed at such a high level of racing is through pressuring the other driver into a mistake.

In LFS the majority of cars we are racing don't get affected so badly from the `dirty air` and are slower. Add the fact we can't knock any corners off the car nor the wings then overtaking is made simple. Plus the majority of people in public servers don't defend nor do they actually fight very hard when trying to overtake.

The FIA need to get there act together though. The rule changes for 2005 actually made the racing worse as drivers were finding it a lot harder to get anywhere near the car in front. Just can't understand how an organisation can make so many mistakes Surely they can get advice from people with knowledge on aerodynamics...
#53 - DeKo
Quote from mr grady :I hope that massa puts in a complaint about the BMW blocking him, or it will prove that the incident at monza was nothing but bad sportmanship and ferrari's attempt at trying to win the titles by cheating.

he isnt stupid, he was down by 2 tenths at the last sector and got an allmighty ****ing tow and gained 4 tenths from it. he isnt thick.
Quote from mr grady :I hope that massa puts in a complaint about the BMW blocking him, or it will prove that the incident at monza was nothing but bad sportmanship and ferrari's attempt at trying to win the titles by cheating.

I do believe that the complaint at Monza was motivated by nothing other than a desire to cause Alonso as much trouble as they could, and the penalty awarded to Alonso was a travesty. However, the FIA have 'clarified' the blocking rule so that only deliberate blocking will be considered in future. Hence Ferrari have no valid complaint this time.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Uh huh.

I didn't know Massa was wearing Brazil overalls until he got out of the car, that was a nice touch.

Him and Senna ( Not sure about Senna) were the only ones to do that. I know that Senna used to carry a brazilian flag at every race he had.

I Honestly hope that Massa wins, he deserves it very much, and off course cause hes a brazilian, nothing better them wining at home
#56 - SamH
Quote from keiran :Just can't understand how an organisation can make so many mistakes Surely they can get advice from people with knowledge on aerodynamics...

It's simple.. Mosely and Ecclestone. In fact, most companies run by Brits generally stink at the top. The only reason any British company gets anywhere is usually in spite of top-level management, rather than because of it. And more often than not, it gets nowhere.
what time does the race start in southdern california and are they gonna show it on speed channel
Quote :I hope that massa puts in a complaint about the BMW blocking him, or it will prove that the incident at monza was nothing but bad sportmanship and ferrari's attempt at trying to win the titles by cheating.

Different situation. In Monza Alonso was on his outlap, meaning not putting in a timed lap. Therefore he was in blue flag situation, which means he must yield (all in theory, I didn't see any blocking there either). The BMW yesterday was on his flying lap meaning he does not have to yield.

If you wanna bitch, try to get your facts straight.
Quote from DeKo :he isnt stupid, he was down by 2 tenths at the last sector and got an allmighty ****ing tow and gained 4 tenths from it. he isnt thick.

its ok, just my sarcastic nature!!!
Quote from Hoellsen :Different situation. In Monza Alonso was on his outlap, meaning not putting in a timed lap. Therefore he was in blue flag situation, which means he must yield (all in theory, I didn't see any blocking there either). The BMW yesterday was on his flying lap meaning he does not have to yield.

If you wanna bitch, try to get your facts straight.

see my other post above above.............
Quote from Btoryo :what time does the race start in southdern california and are they gonna show it on speed channel

Go here to find out what time the race is on in your local time zone.
Then find an internet stream of the race here.

Sit back with a beer and enjoy
For those watching ITV, I've never seen the build up for a race so exciting since Mika and Shumacher from 98-2000.
#63 - SamH
Gotta love live coverage on ITV:
Martin: Kimi, you missed Michael's presentation?
Kimi: I was having a shit.
Martin: Well, you'll be nice and light on the grid, at least.

LMAO!!
ffs Sam But yeah, one of the golden F1 quotes of all time
Quote from SamH :Gotta love live coverage on ITV:
Martin: Kimi, you missed Michael's presentation?
Kimi: I was having a shit.
LMAO!!

Did he actually say that? Can't believe I didn't hear that.
#66 - SamH
He did!! LOL!!
Quote from SamH :He did!! LOL!!

Sigged and taped as well. I wonder if I would regret taping over the same taped I used to tape the Hungarian Grand Prix.

Let's get it on!
MSC OUT!! Not nice to end like this :-(
YES!!! Its over for the arrogant and cheating idiot.
OMG! A flat tyre! Stupid ****ing Renault arrrggghhh!!!! :mad:
F. Alonso, F1 2006 Champion. Although I would have preferred Michael to win this race..
Quote from hrtburnout :OMG! A flat tyre! Stupid ****ing Renault arrrggghhh!!!! :mad:

Woah cool down lads, its a racing incident. It could have been from the debris of Rosbergs parking.

I find this interesting. I'd love to see Shumacher drive his way through the field. That'd be a good final race to witness.
#73 - SamH
Quote from SamH :Nooooo.. you'll jinx him! !!! LOL

Lol, interesting race so far .

Sam, I sigged your post, hope you didnt mind.
Quote from BigDave2967 :Woah cool down lads, its a racing incident. It could have been from the debris of Rosbergs parking.

I find this interesting. I'd love to see Shumacher drive his way through the field. That'd be a good final race to witness.

That would be very good to see. But they said hes lapping slower than the rest of the grid. So maybe he wont get that chance.

Although It'd be pretty funny if alonso retires...

Brazil Grand Prix *spoilers!*
(161 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG