The online racing simulator
I've got mine ordered through logitech, so I tried ringing earlier, gave up waiting after 8 minutes
So, Australia got G25s with european cables/power connectors/whatever, yet europeans have to wait a FULL MONTH to get theirs... Is Logitech really THAT mind-bogglingly stupid? illepall
Quote from bbman :So, Australia got G25s with european cables/power connectors/whatever, yet europeans have to wait a FULL MONTH to get theirs... Is Logitech really THAT mind-bogglingly stupid? illepall

makes you wonder.....

EDIT

Just changed avatar as my 2 boys, 4 & 2, are watching it now.. HEHE
Haven't seen anyone posted this message from Gameseek so thought I'd share:

"You may know or not know that the G25 Wheel is yet to be released in
the UK.

It was expected to be here by Mid October, as this time has passed now
we have had an update today from Logitech on when to expect the first
stock in the UK. They have told us that the stock is shipping over to us
tommorow, and will arrive with us within 7-10 days. This i honestly
believe is actually very good news, as other retailers are now not
expecting stock till the end of November. So hopefully we will have it first
now "

They better make it quick, I move next Wednesday! Figured it'd be delivered well before then.
Quote from Rtsbasic :Haven't seen anyone posted this message from Gameseek so thought I'd share:

the UK.

now "

They better make it quick, I move next Wednesday! Figured it'd be delivered well before then.

Wouldn't count on it. 7-10 days would put it near the back side of next week. Assuming it's only 7 days they wont get it until Thursday (pretending they mean 7-10 days including weekends), which means you probably wont get it until Monday.
Quote from Rtsbasic :Haven't seen anyone posted this message from Gameseek so thought I'd share:

the UK.

now "

Did you receive this message today?
Yes, it was at the top of my Inbox when I got in this evening.

Guess I'm going to have to phone them up and change the address next week then..damn them.
Meh. I r annoyed.
Yea i got same message.....I sorta thought this was going to happen
i just hope NCIX doesnt push the ETA again once we reach october 31st ;\

maybe mine isnt even in the 1st batch they will receive i bet...
Quote from st0rm :i just hope NCIX doesnt push the ETA again once we reach october 31st ;\

maybe mine isnt even in the 1st batch they will receive i bet...

Hmmm st0rm, you won't be monofoot anymore when you get it
yea not monofoot, but my brake/gaz will be ;P

i guess ill be decent with it because of this hehe

Ps. Have ordered mine from Gameseek, partly because they've been the most upfront and responsive.
we should all cancel are orders at the same time, that would wake the pricks up.
Quote from speedykev :we should all cancel are orders at the same time, that would wake the pricks up.

Hahaha a noble gesture but we'd still want one and have to join the back of the queue! hahaha
Quote from speedykev :we should all cancel are orders at the same time, that would wake the pricks up.

Heh.

You first
So, mine should be arriving later today

I was curious if anyone who has set it up already has found any decent FFB settings to use. I know with my old Momo I couldn't make heads or tails of much of anything, and wound up using the default settings. Learned after I got it that tweaking the things around a bit would often give a better FFB experience, but by then my Momo was already dead. (RIP)

If any has, could they perhaps post them? I know its not possible to have 'the best' settings, because everyone has their own preference, but a starting point would be nice.

P.S.
Just checked tracking. Its left the distributor down the street and hour ago! They should be here any minute! *bounce bounce*
Quote from Shinrar :So, mine should be arriving later today

I was curious if anyone who has set it up already has found any decent FFB settings to use. I know with my old Momo I couldn't make heads or tails of much of anything, and wound up using the default settings. Learned after I got it that tweaking the things around a bit would often give a better FFB experience, but by then my Momo was already dead. (RIP)

If any has, could they perhaps post them? I know its not possible to have 'the best' settings, because everyone has their own preference, but a starting point would be nice.

P.S.
Just checked tracking. Its left the distributor down the street and hour ago! They should be here any minute! *bounce bounce*

Hahaha I love tracking stuff and waiting like a mad man for it arrive
Cheapest Store
only jokin.:hidesbehi
but if my order was with Gameseek then i would cancel, because they are take in the piss.
Guys I am gonna be getting out of sim racing here for a while, good old work and the real race car will be taking priority. I have a very lightly used G25 that I can do for $250 shipping in the US. If any of you are interested shoot me a PM.

Edit: also this,

Gaming and Multimedia Computer System
Ok so I just put this system together for myself, killer killer system but I should have put that money into the race car for next year. So my loss is now your gain. I took between 15 and 20 percent off what the parts are new. Let me know guys, I'll work with ya' on this.

Asus P5B Deluxe Motherboard - Intel P965, Intel ICH8R
Intel Pentium D 950 - 3.4Ghz, 800Mhz FSB, 2x2MB L2 Cache
Zalman CNPS9500AT CPU Cooler
Crucial Ballistix PC667 DDR2 - 2GB
Western Digital Caviar SE16 - 2x320GB SATA 3GB/s, RAID 0 Config
eVGA Nvidia GeForce 7950 GT - 512MB 256bit GDDR3
Creative SoundBlaster Audigy 2
Apevia Aspire 500W ATX Powersupply - ATX12V

Asking price is $1139 but am more then willing to work with any of you guys. Just get in touch with me please.

So anyway easiest way to get in touch with my is AOL and Yahoo IM. My screen name is adamkob32. E-mail is [email protected] and my cell number is (570) 205-1842. Please leave voice mail if I can't answer.

--Adam
So, who do you think will deliver the wheels first...?
I have mine with Logitech, but does that mean they will ship first?

EDIT: this really applies to european orders i suppose
took the plunge and ordered one just now
Quote from mrfell :So, who do you think will deliver the wheels first...?
I have mine with Logitech, but does that mean they will ship first?

EDIT: this really applies to european orders i suppose

i dont think any of the other shops can release until Logitech gives official release date. and thats so we all get them on the same day.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG