The online racing simulator
team skinner requested!!
(25 posts, started )
team skinner requested!!
hi. im not the worst skinner, however im just too lazy to finish skins for my team. so if anyone else wants to take over for me id be glad. check on our website in the gallery section to see our colour scheme and post or pm me if your interested. and if possible post a link to some of your previus work aswell just so i know your not an idiot.

oh and bear in mind this is just finishing of the rest of the cars i havent skinned,
RB4
fxo
xrg
xrt
xfg
fo8
mrt
rac
and i think thats about it.

i have a psd of the number panel for the side, with a transparent background for anyone interested to make it easier.

ill be returning to do our skins next year however i dont have the time spare at the moment.

cheers

Well i'm not a good skinner but i would like to try this challenge as i really like the paintjobs of your cars, the bf1 one it's really nice!
I can start with XRR and if you dont like just say!
My works, not all of them, are on master skinnerz forum and on this forum of course.
Quote from Rubenz81 :Well i'm not a good skinner but i would like to try this challenge as i really like the paintjobs of your cars, the bf1 one it's really nice!
I can start with XRR and if you dont like just say!
My works, not all of them, are on master skinnerz forum and on this forum of course.

ahh we already have an xrr, sorry i never put it on the website. but i can post the skin file for you to look at if you want, because you might like to improve it.
Attached images
XRR_IES22.jpg
Argh, already started if you want i will send a pm with preview it just need some little tweaks and the paintjo it's done.
yup no problem. im just glad someone is wanting to finish off my unfinished work.
This is funny.
I wonder why i cant understand what people write in the requests
Forget the XRR then.
The problem is i just finished LX6 skin.
Which you have already done.
What was in my mind when i started was a mistery...
Anyway seems we choose a very similar paintjob!
Ok now i check BEFORE start.
XRT.
It's in the list.
Can start now.
Let me check again... yes XRT is in the list...
Please give me a week for next skin because i will be very busy in next couple days!
Attached images
IES_LX6.jpg
IES_LX61.jpg
IES_LX62.jpg
IES_LX63.jpg
Ok, Xrt and fxo skins finished, they are both in psd format 2048*2048 so you can ad your preferred sponsors, personal names, team number plate etc...
Password for the rar file in PM.
Attached images
XRTIES.jpg
XRTIES1.jpg
FXOIES.jpg
FXOIES1.jpg
Attached files
IESskins.rar - 598.3 KB - 133 views
i can do an XRT. If you really wanted i could have a shot at the full S2 cars. How hard can it be:P i'll just use CMX viewer before anyone flames me for cracking and i don't btw
Quote from cloudstrife676 :i can do an XRT. If you really wanted i could have a shot at the full S2 cars. How hard can it be:P i'll just use CMX viewer before anyone flames me for cracking and i don't btw

its ok rubens is doing a fine job as he is.
Eye ie captian

way to have other people do your work... i like that in a person:P
why am i talking when i shuld be doing my own teams skins

wow this is a useless post.

ok now that i questioned myself about posting this i shall do it now!!!
Quote from mostflyskaterboy :Eye ie captian

way to have other people do your work... i like that in a person:P
why am i talking when i shuld be doing my own teams skins

wow this is a useless post.

ok now that i questioned myself about posting this i shall do it now!!!

okay. yup you make sense lol. its not exactly asking people to do my work is it, i was looking for help. atnd i aint in that team anymore so its not down to me who does their skins.
This means i have to stop skinning?
If you do not mind then IES would like you to carry on. Even though captain slow left we're still here and we need skins
Quote from Captain Slow :okay. yup you make sense lol. its not exactly asking people to do my work is it, i was looking for help. atnd i aint in that team anymore so its not down to me who does their skins.

Don't mind me..i was having one of my borderest moments
Ok! Do i have to send you again the skins?
Sorry but i didnt understand, my english it's a little more than "Me hungry" "me thirsty" and "youre a beautiful girl"
Quote from Rubenz81 :Ok! Do i have to send you again the skins?
Sorry but i didnt understand, my english it's a little more than "Me hungry" "me thirsty" and "youre a beautiful girl"

I would like you to carry on making the skins. I would also like you to send me the skins when you have made them.
Quick idea about xrg, could go?
Attached images
XRGIES.jpg
That skin looks good, please continue with it.
WIP UF1 preview...
Attached images
UF1IES.jpg
Leifde: you got pm.
I asked one of the founders and they said this year (2006)
UF1 done...
Password in PM.
Attached images
UF1IES.jpg
UF1IES2.jpg
Attached files
UF1_IES.rar - 1.5 MB - 124 views
2 slighty different version for xrg.
PSD format same password!
Happy racing!
Attached images
XRGIES.jpg