The online racing simulator
Stunning application, well executed and awesome in design, thank you very much for all your time in bringing decent sound to everyone

Open source too? you're a legend.
Whatever my problem was, it seems to have been fixed by installing v0.3. Turns out whatever download link I clicked was an old version. Who knew?

But it is an amazing mod. Testing the FZR round BL GP there, I had a smile on my face thinking "That is so nasty"
Can anyone make a FZ5 soundset?

Please
Quote from Mc21 :Can anyone make a FZ5 soundset?

Please

I am working on one but I am still getting a huge jump in frequency at about 9000RPM .

Quote from DaveWS :To get smooth looping:

Open the sound file in a digital audio editor.

Select all of the sound, and copy and paste it.

You should now have the sound sample repeated twice.

While the copied sound is highlighted, reverse it.

This will smooth the sound properly.

Thanks, I did not think of that . I was trying it every hard way on the planet.
I think your having the same problem I am no matter what I do it doesnt blend the high rev sound properly it just immediately jumps from medium revs to high revs sounds at 8500 rpm. I've PM'ed Yamakawa and hope to get a reply soon.
Try to push the "high" to 10000rpm then.
and forget the "very high".

Or use others samples.
Quote from hinirags :Try to push the "high" to 10000rpm then.

Or use others samples.

hehe.. Tried and got no results :revs:
Quote from hinirags :Try to push the "high" to 10000rpm then.

Or use others samples.

Ummm no because if I did that it wouldnt sound as good because I would be missing a whole band or section (not sure of a word lol) of sound. Also it does it with all the samples I use so its a problem with the mod not my samples but its only this car, all the others are great!

Edit: Not sure who you were talking 2 then. me or skstibi!
hi guys

maybe i am doing something wrong but i cant get this program to work.

i tried U,U20 and U22 .. normal soundlag setting.
i copied the outgauge lines to LFS cfg.txt port 35555
when i run CSR_03 and LFS i change some values in CSR then i press Test Run and i dont hear a difference at all

i hope anyone can help me.
Err, you don't need to hit test run at all, as far as I know.
UFR SoundSet For CSR
well with or without test sound button it still doesnt work.

just wondering do i need to change anything to insim or outsim settings also.. besides the outgauge one? (outgauge settings are ok)
don't press the test run button at all, just run LFS.

remember that the 0.3 release has only sounds for FXR, FXO, FZR and BF1, in other cars you dont hear anything.
ohh now i get it.. i was testing UF1 all the time..

is there a version to change all cars or isnt it released yet?
where do i put the .dat files
ok i got it to work.. sounds awesome.. bit the same as the rfactor engine sounds
Great work on the mod - loving it, adds a new sense of depth to LFS, after using it for a while and trying the normal sound it just isn't the same anymore.

Any chance of a non-rapidshare mirror for the UF1000/UFR? Whenever I try Rapidshare I get "Invalid session". Stupid ISP
Quote from skstibi :Hmmm, odd. I waited for the countdown but nothing happened.

Then something is blocking javascript from working.
Find out what it is, enable javascript, download the file and disable javascript when it's done
what version of lfs do you need to run this btw i trying it on Q and cant get it to work can somebody give me step by step instructions please as i am really thick at this sort of thing lol
yea i had this working with pitspotter today, handy tool
Quote from Billeh :what version of lfs do you need to run this btw i trying it on Q and cant get it to work can somebody give me step by step instructions please as i am really thick at this sort of thing lol

Q doesnt do OutGauge, so running this on Q is out!
Ok i got it working but there is a slight problem i would like some help with. The bf1 works but i still have the normal live for speed sounds playing and then i get the CSR sounds 2/3 seconds later. I have changed the delay to - 10 and still no change . Please could somebody give me a little help if its no trouble thanks Billeh
can people host somewhere other than rapidshare? some people cant use it and probs dont get the chance to get the sounds.
Quote from Billeh :Ok i got it working but there is a slight problem i would like some help with. The bf1 works but i still have the normal live for speed sounds playing and then i get the CSR sounds 2/3 seconds later. I have changed the delay to - 10 and still no change . Please could somebody give me a little help if its no trouble thanks Billeh

Set CSR's priority to high from Windows task manager. I have no lag but this should fix that....

LFS CARSOUND ReMixer
(826 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG