The online racing simulator
[Solved] Skin Not found on lfsworld.net
What I alwasy get when I join/host a room with my latest skin, though it's definetely uploaded through my LFS desktop, and viewable there. Is there a turnaround time on skin uploads or anything like that, or is there somthing else I'm missing here?
do they both have exactly the same filename? You didn't upload xfg_myskin.jpg but use xfg_mybestskin.jpg on the car... Can't think of much else...
Nope, that's not it. First thing I did was make sure I didn't have any previous copies lieing around, renamed the one I had, and re-uploaded it..
it's not a helmet skin that's missing, is it?
...of course I just tried it again after eating some dinner, and I guess it works fine now. wierd, oh well, at least it's working now right! thanks for the suggestion and quick response though.
Na, it was a car-skin issue. Need to make a helmet though..
What did you have for dinner? It obviously did the trick. Fish maybe. Brain food.
Eating fish is good for you. But not for the fish!
Rabbits paws are good luck charms, but having four didn't help the poor bunny.

I should go to bed. Night!
Quote from al heeley :What did you have for dinner? It obviously did the trick. Fish maybe. Brain food.

Little Caesar's - hope it didn't have any fish in it! :ices_rofl
Quote from Tinytacohead :Little Caesar's - hope it didn't have any fish in it! :ices_rofl

There's your problem. If you would have gotten some good pizza, like Pizza Hut, then your skins would be automatically painted and uploaded for you .
#11 - th84
Quote from mrodgers :There's your problem. If you would have gotten some good pizza, like Pizza Hut,.

Pizza Hut suck's!! Papa John's FTW!!!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG