The online racing simulator
am in a team called pothead
(56 posts, started )
Congratulations faster111!
You deserve this
Quote from NorwegianViper :Congratulations faster111!
You deserve this

this team will do till i get better and pro teams start look at me more.
Congrats. I hope they have a "Punctuation 101" subforum.
Quote from faster111 :this team will do till i get better and pro teams start look at me more.

Oh goody, we can hardly wait(!)

Patience is a virtue Faster111.
Quote from faster111 :this team will do till i get better and pro teams start look at me more.

I hope for you, that no member of the team reads that.

Now, thats a smart thing to say
Congrats. Finally got there faster

It would be nice if you could show your team and team mates some respect and gratitude for giving you a chance when no one else would. This is not a good start and I hope your team mates don't get to offended.

You have a lot to learn and a very long road to travel if you want a "pro team" ......to look at you.

Good luck cause you're going to need it.

I hope your team is more tolerant than me, because if someone who just joined a team I run said that I would kick them out straight away.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I hope your team is more tolerant than me, because if someone who just joined a team I run said that I would kick them out straight away.

Same goes for me, but since I'm not in a team, I'd just kick you in the bum or nuts.

It was a bit rude what you said there Faster, it indicates that you are just there to use them, and not commit yourself as a team.
To those involved - if you could keep negative thoughts to yourselves in the future, it would be appreciated. Related posts moved to a dark corner of the forums.
This forum has a dark corner ?
It always seemed so bright for me. Hmm... the dark corner must be hidden in one of the banner... for sure...

And while I'm already at spam-posting, grats for finding a team, faster111 (finally), even if it sounds like a non-serious one
#38 - th84
Non-serious team's rule!!!!onehundredtwentyfive!!!!
Quote from th84 :Non-serious team's rule!!!!onehundredtwentyfive!!!!

Good, that you dont belong to them and reflect the reality very well with your team name.
-
(CSU1) DELETED by CSU1
#40 - th84
Quote from zeugnimod :Good, that you dont belong to them and reflect the reality very well with your team name.

ummmmm.....what?? Was that english?

BTW, what's with, all, the comma's, lately?
That is what some people call grammar.
#42 - CSU1
Quote from th84 :ummmmm.....what?? Was that english?

BTW, what's with, all, the comma's, lately?

typical german error, typing a comma before "that". It's because of the german punctuation, where you write "Gut, dass ..." while the english don't do that
#44 - th84
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :That is what some people call grammar.

Why thank you for being so kind and pointing that out for me. illepall It was a joke for ziggy, but thank's anyway! If you read back through some of recent post's, you would see what i mean.

Some people are much to quick when they try to be a smartass!
Much too quick....

....oh I see....
Quote from th84 :BTW, what's with, all, the comma's, lately?

I dont think ( ) that this is only lately. I do it all the time normally. Better use 1 comma too much than too less.

And I was saying in that post ( ) that you are a noob.
#47 - th84
Quote from zeugnimod :I dont think ( ) that this is only lately. I do it all the time normally. Better use 1 comma too much than too less.

I ( ) guess so ( ) but what do the supersized ( ) and backward's comma's mean?

Quote from zeugnimod :And I was saying in that post ( ) that you are a noob.

Good point.

TC: :P
th84 don't take being a smartarse away from me, its the only thing I am good at
#49 - th84
lol, oh come on....im sure there's something else.... you like jaffa cakes?
He'll NEVER beat me! I am invincible (in the Jaffa cake eating sense)!

am in a team called pothead
(56 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG