The online racing simulator
MotoGP
(38 posts, started )
#1 - garph
MotoGP
And the dumbass of the year award goes too.....................
Pedrosa?
Maybe he was payed by some other team to sabotage his team mate
Should we report him to the wrecker barricade, eh?
Hats off to Elias, that outbreaking move from the start/finish line into the 1st corner was amazing!! A 0.002 sec win over Rossi must have been pretty satisfying
Guys do BBC show highlights? Missed it today and really want to watch it.

Can't believe Pedrosa, although I'm a huge Rossi fan I'd of loved Hayden to have been ahead with a race to go.
ITV present it and i do believe theres a replay later on.
I am still in shock, I know Padrosa is a bit too big for his boots (even for a short arse) but that was THE most STUPID thing i have ever seen in motorbike racing. He just wanted to prove a point, i wouldn't be suprised if Hayden told Honda that he won't ride with him next year.

My condition on a new contract would be 'if you want me get rid of that kamikazi arrogant rookie'

Lets not talk about that though, insane person of the year award goes to Elias (however you spell it) I thought he was going to bin it in every turn. Is that the closest finish in history? I know its the closest since the big MotoGP bikes went from 500s.

Anyway, once again MotoGP has entertained...just when you think it is going to be a boring race a spanish nutcase makes it brilliant
Quote from jaws99 :ITV present it and i do believe theres a replay later on.

Brilliant, Time?

ITV don't cover MotoGP, they got the raw deal...BBC got motoGP and ITV got stuck with F1.

The BBC don't often show highlights, your best bet is Eurosport...they show about 3 or 4 highlights of it when theres long breaks. If you don't have Eurosport then try and find if someone uploads the race to google video or youtube.
Well here the race is playing on Speed channel right now and I just saw the Pedrosa incident. Wow Hayden is extremely pissed. I can't read lips but I would guess about 80% of what's coming out of his mouth is cuss words :-D What a bummer for him
Yeah Pedrosa really messed it big time. Probably as much as you can, but, I am not SO sure HRC would choose Hayden if it comes to him or Pedrosa next year...I mean think about it, Pedrosa has won 3 world championships, he is the rookie of the year in MotoGP and one of the youngest riders.

What has done Hayden? Seriously, not being sarcastic. I know nada about his career highlights, but this year is about the only season I saw him doing well.

As for Elias, yeah, he's nuts, love when he's at the front.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver : I know its the closest since the big MotoGP bikes went from 500s.

it was also in world championship but in lower class (125cc or 250cc) in Barcelona i think- distance at final line about 0.000 or 0.008

Quote :Anyway, once again MotoGP has entertained...just when you think it is going to be a boring race a spanish nutcase makes it brilliant

did you notice Dani staying out of throwing range of Nicky's helmet till the very end of the race
Wasn't all Pedrosa's fault, Hayden went wide and slow, Pedrosa had the right to put it up the inside, hayden came back and Pedrosa's front wheel clipped the curb...
Well Hayden has been developing the bike this year, and was leading the championship...Honda would be foolish to lose him.
Quote from Thorvertonian :Wasn't all Pedrosa's fault, Hayden went wide and slow, Pedrosa had the right to put it up the inside, hayden came back and Pedrosa's front wheel clipped the curb...

Errr, no he didn't. Hayden took his normal line and Pedrosa was just trying to hard to make an unrealistic pass, he hit the kerb when he pulled it too tight to try and avoid Hayden at the last minute.

.....are you related to Randy Mamola by any chance?

P.S. If it was any other guy I would have thought that Honda would kick his ass out of the team, but because Pedrosa has a good futrue ahead (and he's Spanish) he will stay.
tbh out of the two riders in the repsol garage Pedrosa is the most impressive. I didn't even think the guy would have the weight behind him to throw the thing around. Hayden has won how many GPs this year, 2? and only 3 in his whole career. Pedrosa has already won 2 in his first year.

I doubt Pedrosa was actually aiming to take Hayden out, he got it a bit wrong, hit the kerb hard and dropped it. It's not like he is the only rider to get it wrong, look at Rossi last year when he put his foot peg into Melandri's foot.
The difference with the Rossi Melandri incident apart from not being team mates, is that the turn it was done on has 2 lines...one with a fast entry and another with a slow one...rossi wasn't trying to pass he was just taking the faster line and got caught out.

Pedrosa was angry at Haydens pass on him, as they don't like each other anyway i expect he was trying to prove a point. The pass was impossible, he was soooooo far back and Hayden had no way of seeing him. I don't rate pedrosa just yet, he is useless in wet races and by the looks of it isnt an intelligent rider.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :The difference with the Rossi Melandri incident apart from not being team mates, is that the turn it was done on has 2 lines...one with a fast entry and another with a slow one...rossi wasn't trying to pass he was just taking the faster line and got caught out.

Pedrosa was angry at Haydens pass on him, as they don't like each other anyway i expect he was trying to prove a point. The pass was impossible, he was soooooo far back and Hayden had no way of seeing him. I don't rate pedrosa just yet, he is useless in wet races and by the looks of it isnt an intelligent rider.

To me it looked like he got it wrong and had no where to go, hit the kerb and dropped it. It didn't look to me like he was going for the pass but have only seen it a couple of times from the shots shown.

He maybe not good in the wet but either is his team mate from what I can remember

Rossi deserves the title, I really didn't think he'd manage to claw it back. Wasn't it like just short of a 50 point gap 8 rounds ago? Hayden imo didn't really deserve the title, he sort of just picked up the pieces. I bet Melandri and Caporossi will be wandering what they could have done had they not got involved in that pile up at Barcelona.

Keiran
yea we know keiran americans suck if they win anything its all by luck
Its got nothing to do with him being American, the media in your country must really have you thinking everyone is out to get you illepall
no the lfs forums do
Hayden is a good rider where Rossi hasn't been. Easy to see since Rossi and the other faster riders don't always have pure domination and win every circuit. I personally don't think Hayden has just "picked up the pieces", he has earned his wins from very good rides. With motorcycles it is different than racing cars in my opinion. Your skill and riding throughout the entire race is what wins you the race. It is hardly anything else in my opinion.

But yeah ATC Quicksilver... right now there is a report about squirrels on the west coast, and it is a statewide epidemic, those damned squirrels are stealing my apples and other fruits...... I am next............... :o
yea watch out tweak I heard they are chewing holes in peoples tires so they blow out in excess of 60mph
Quote from ATC Quicksilver : the media in your country must really have you thinking everyone is out to get you illepall

LMFAO!!

Pedrosa ****ed up, simple. If he thought he had ne chance of pulling that move off, he should give up on life
-
(vari) DELETED by vari
And such a great rookie too. Shame to ruin his fantastic first season with this moment of madness.

Mind you, I've taken a team mate out once or twice in LFS. Even in the SIM world I drowned in shame. Think how the poor lad feels now.

And what's up with Elias? Why couldn't he ride like that the rest of the season. Backing it in on every corner, using every inch.

MotoGP
(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG