The online racing simulator
Can we have a set rule when it comes to crackers?
cause im quite honestly sick of everyone here thats like OMG BANANANANJANNANANANa... and then the threads turn into useless crap because everyone spams that stupid burning banana, saying BANana or omg.. cracker! and stuff.. can't we have a set rule so that if a cracker is ever found that instead of posting.. immediately use the report post feature and let the moderators do the work and solve it, and if anyone posts junk they have the right to delete it since its useless spam
(just woke up like 2 minutes ago so not sure if this post makes any sense lol)

..please
:bananadea (sorry)
Quote from XCNuse :cause im quite honestly sick of everyone here thats like OMG BANANANANJANNANANANa... and then the threads turn into useless crap because everyone spams that stupid burning banana, saying BANana or omg.. cracker! and stuff.. can't we have a set rule so that if a cracker is ever found that instead of posting.. immediately use the report post feature and let the moderators do the work and solve it, and if anyone posts junk they have the right to delete it since its useless spam
(just woke up like 2 minutes ago so not sure if this post makes any sense lol)

..please

I personally think that the cracker should be instabanned, the thread locked and moved to a "hall of shame" section.
Quote from XCNuse :...
immediately use the report post feature and let the moderators do the work and solve it

:bananadea

(that's it. And recognizing a cracker seems to be a hard skill to master so I'd let the mods do the research. Though random burning bananas can't be that bad )

(cracker posting) + :sadbanana (cracker detected) = :bananadea
I would agree, there is no need to talk about such things. If you suspect something, just report the post, let us do the work, and we will make a decision on what to do. It would make the forum a cleaner place, I'd rather not see accusations all over the place.
..this is my point people..

thank you bob and duke for actually posting something ..
Good plan, so many threads really do deteriorate when someone smells a cracker. Also, it seems that a lot of people get accused of being a cracker on the strength of a screenshot or something else featuring S2 content, but then it turns out they're legit and are posting on someone else's behalf or something similar. Usually by that time there's been a lot of unnecessary flaming and unpleasant bullshit which brings the tone of this place down and which must leave a bad taste in some new members' mouths. I agree with the idea of having a set "cracker procedure" - or just the idea of people using their common sense instead of jumping to conclusions. Sure, lots of crackers post here (and yes, they are stupid wankers for doing so - it's the official forum ffs) but then so do lots of demo racers who aren't crackers, but get abused anyway, often without being given a chance to explain themselves. Some people have to relax a little bit I think
Good idea X :up:
#10 - CSU1
Do you have what it takes (a giant void in the front of your head, basically) to simultaneously consume more crackers than your racing rivals? For some time, XCNuse has been generally considered to have the biggest mouth in LFS. This challenge will determine the truth once and for all!
Well the main thing is, you can´t be 100% sure if the person is a cracker or not, unless he admmit it. Sure there a enormous amounts of exuses one person can use, but even if it is a lie, we could only guess its a lie on most cases, wich usually end with the person been flammed without a consitent proof that the person is a cracker.

I know i hate too see people cracking the game, but really there is nothing elso to do other tham report that person, flamming that person is not going to help. Even if you do have a proof that the person cracked the game, why not instead of flamming, let the thread die, and let the correct people handle it?
From my point of view it's much better nowadays anyway. Instead of actual flaming we only get flambéed bananas. More often than not there is no flaming at all as long as there's not clear evidence, and there are friendly hints given on how to easily prove the posession of a S2 license. Ignoring these queries and not delivering such a proof is then of course interpreted as evidence of cracking and 99% of the time followed by a no longer welcome forum member.
From the social point of view its indeed nicer to just post some banana icons and be funny, rather than badword flaming. I'd say: better a useless thread than a harming one.

But of course it's again better to have none of the above, thus +1 @XCN's idea
I opened this thread because I thought it was about redneck white people. What a dissapointment.
I'm sorry dude but this banana is pretty rad

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG