The online racing simulator
am in a team called pothead
(56 posts, started )
Am in a team called pothead now cause they want fun i think they fast not sure but i spoke to the team leader and they been running for 3 years oh boy am in a team.
lol, congrats faster111 you finally found a team that matches the person you are!!!!
yes and they just like my not fast fast fast.
#4 - Bosse
Vendetta, no need to be mean now..

I'm happy for faster111!
#5 - Jakg
ok.... congrats
Havent heard of them yet, grats.
ptohead or pothead you thread title doesn't match your 1st post, you really should take care to check what you post (I am dsylexic and I have to)

Congrats on finding a team tho

SD.
Quote from faster111 :Am in a team called ptohead now cause they want fun i think they fast not sure but i spoke to the team leader and they been running for 3 years oh boy am in a team.

Who's Pothead?
Quote from Bosse :Vendetta, no need to be mean now..

I'm happy for faster111!

? ive heard pothead seems like a generally nice and fun team (serious lol) and thats great for faster? their was no sarcasim at all in my post. lol

anyway, hope you had fun with the drift lessons i gave you just now faster
Quote from Vendetta :? ive heard pothead seems like a generally nice and fun team (serious lol) and thats great for faster? their was no sarcasim at all in my post. lol

yeah there are a nice team and they want to get faster like i want to and yes they do have fun and enter events and there makeing a website to and yes ven i loved that lesson hope we can have more soon.
Quote from Vendetta :? ive heard pothead seems like a generally nice and fun team (serious lol) and thats great for faster? their was no sarcasim at all in my post. lol

If you are serious now and well, hard to tell on the internet isn't it. Sorry if I made a mistake. I'm sure you understand how i did it then..
No need to be mean.. well, as you may know, english isn't my "main" language so it's hard to say what I mean. But everyone is a person and we should respect each other. I don't think anyone is feeling good to have "everyone" on a forum against him or her..

Anyway, this isn't about that so.. Congratulations faster111 , hope you will have much fun with them! Im just happy when I read your post, "oh boy im in a team". You just sound so.. happy!
Grats, faster111.

Do they have a homepage, or at least a forum? How do you guys communicate in your team?
#14 - th84
Congrats faster!
Congrats
#16 - S0ul
Stoney is a nice guy,i had one of the best battles in my "LFS career" with him.Nice for you faster
Congrats Faster111. Hopefully now that you are in a team, you can improve on your times.
Good work. We have a teams sub-forum for such announcements though.
Ben why did you have to ruin the congrats comments, grats faster, hope you get faster .
Congrats
pothead, hmm. i suppose that explains all the typing errors.
Quote from HorsePower :Grats, faster111.

Do they have a homepage, or at least a forum? How do you guys communicate in your team?

they are working on a website and a forum.
Quote from xWolFx :Ben why did you have to ruin the congrats comments,

I said "good work". Hardly ruining the mood.
Congrats faster111!

Have fun and all the best in the team
thank you.

(56 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG