The online racing simulator
Sportsmanship
(32 posts, started )
blame
Its very funny well not at the time when u get taken out of a race then u get the blame for being taken out. WTF is wrong with these noobs i seem to be like a noob magnet and i get taken out most of the time on the first lap first corner it sucks, Puts me right of racing.
#27 - Vain
I usually never say sorry, but I give back the place if I did something wrong. I dislike the stupid spamming.
@T1: I just choose servers where the driving standard is acceptable. On those servers a bit of track-awareness of enough to avoid any accident. LFS MouseLook is a great utility.

Vain
Hats off to Julek. Great to see such sportsmanship in LFS -- good post, Phil.
um
Well just had a race some prick hit me up up the ars and never said sorry. This happens to much and im starting to think that lfs is full of pricks. Probelly 20% of racers on lfs are good guys the rest are just idiots
Quote from jjones :Well just had a race some prick hit me up up the ars and never said sorry. This happens to much and im starting to think that lfs is full of pricks. Probelly 20% of racers on lfs are good guys the rest are just idiots

There is way to many wreckers in Lfs, that`s why I`m not driving online so often. I used to race daily, but I`m sick and tired of the growing numbers of bad racers.

It`s very hard to find good servers, now`a`days.
At the moment, being the proud owner of a PS2 joypad convertor which does all kind of random things, like braking accelerating and turning, causing multi-car pile-ups is part of my average race. But, if I clip someone and they arent dead, I will let them overtake and resume as it was.
I suppose there can be alot of figures popping up in the servers, but the main thing is those who do race with courtesy know it and that is what matters most.

I havent tried the FO8 yet, might try today. BTW Watch out.

Sportsmanship
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG