The online racing simulator
nikimere mondello JICA race 1996
(15 posts, started )
#2 - siLc
Wow. Nikki Meredith there is
100mph in a JICA?

Nice footage
how ye get that of niki i race in mondello nd i no niki very well hes a mechanic for a team brd
nd just to mention i live like a couple estates (blocks)from alan dwyer
Doesn't Keith Dempsey also race LFS? Sure he was also in the ESL UK league.
Quote from keiran :Doesn't Keith Dempsey also race LFS? Sure he was also in the ESL UK league.

Yep! ha ha ha!! i saw that vid too... my JICA debut!!
Quote from Leifde :100mph in a JICA?

Nice footage

not quite but i did get 92MPH on the PI in Mondello b4
Quote from keiran :Doesn't Keith Dempsey also race LFS? Sure he was also in the ESL UK league.

Yea I saw that name to, I think it's the same guy but maybe he was a bit more settled back then.

Nice vids.
Not vids, but a couple more shots of the multi-talented LFS driver
Attached images
niki1.jpg
niki2.jpg
niki3.jpg
niki4.jpg
god i hate these topics! lets talk about someone else
Quote from nikimere :god i hate these topics! lets talk about someone else

lol... Why? Slowly becoming the most famous non-famous racer in the world.
(btw, that first pic looks photoshopped, and the helmet seems to be different, is it you?)

I've seen some of the alfa challenge races. Wasn't cheering for you though, sorry
Quote from TagForce :lol... Why? Slowly becoming the most famous non-famous racer in the world.
(btw, that first pic looks photoshopped, and the helmet seems to be different, is it you?)

I've seen some of the alfa challenge races. Wasn't cheering for you though, sorry

Nope 1st photo isn't photoshopped. It's a "right-hand-drive" car so it does look a little odd i suppose... maybe thats it?
helmet is the same one as in the alfa pic
Quote from TagForce :(btw, that first pic looks photoshopped, and the helmet seems to be different, is it you?)

Do a Goggle for Niki Meredith ( and no I didn't, its just got talking with Niki, donkey's ago about his racing ( Real life racing ) and I have a passion for real life racing

OK, change person
Quote from nikimere :Nope 1st photo isn't photoshopped. It's a "right-hand-drive" car so it does look a little odd i suppose... maybe thats it?
helmet is the same one as in the alfa pic

Actually, the name on the window looks a bit strange... Too tight to be over the B-pillar, and too horizontal.

You can't really make out the helmet in the Alfa, so I missed that one

Quote from Fordman :Do a Goggle for Niki Meredith ( and no I didn't, its just got talking with Niki, donkey's ago about his racing ( Real life racing ) and I have a passion for real life racing

OK, change person

Yeah, I did a search over a year ago, after finding out he was the 'foreign' entry in the dutch Alfa challenge... Just thought it was cool to race someone I'd seen on track in real life.

Right... Who's the sucker we're going to embarrass now?

(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG