The online racing simulator
360degree Racing Series
(83 posts, started )
we will see how it's going to work out in the race. so far we have 15 drivers in the qualifying. and 5 more will try to qualify today. hopefully we will have a full grid *g*
so what exactly is the total number of entrants to the league?
btw, i sucked **** in the quali session, so ill probobly not qualify at all.
I think you'll make it Cap'n Slow, *IF* all 20 qualifyers turn up for the race only last place wont start (19 slots + 1 safety car) and you aren't last, you're actually standing 12th at the moment with 5 cars to run. Granted a few extra may turn up, but also some qualifyers are likely not to race either.

http://www.konzeptundgestaltung.com/phorum/Q1/index.html
Just remembered about the qualifying today, I hope I'm not too late. I've asked for 18:10
Quote from Becky Rose :I think you'll make it Cap'n Slow, *IF* all 20 qualifyers turn up for the race only last place wont start (19 slots + 1 safety car) and you aren't last, you're actually standing 12th at the moment with 5 cars to run. Granted a few extra may turn up, but also some qualifyers are likely not to race either.

http://www.konzeptundgestaltung.com/phorum/Q1/index.html

aahh thanks for that enlightenment becky, i never new about that site/page whatever it is.
Well the admins are thinking of letting us team up so if it dose happen my dream team is me nutty boy and danny.
Quote from faster111 :Well the admins are thinking of letting us team up so if it dose happen my dream team is me nutty boy and danny.

Already with Cpt Slow if we team up, unless he wants to go private for this
Quote from Leifde :Already with Cpt Slow if we team up, unless he wants to go private for this

ok how how many can be in a team?
Quote from faster111 :ok how how many can be in a team?

you seem to of missed me and danny are both in the IES team, so we will obviously be together on our own. another example is the itek boys. you would have to pair up with someone who has "independent" written in the box that says team on the driver list.
Quote from Captain Slow :you seem to of missed me and danny are both in the IES team, so we will obviously be together on our own. another example is the itek boys. you would have to pair up with someone who has "independent" written in the box that says team on the driver list.

ok.
yep. exactly.

2nd qualifying is over. i just want to say BIG UP for becky and her support!!!!
Hi, I'm having tech probs so sadly I can't make the race. LFS and Opera aren't working ATM, so I had to dig out Internet Exploder to make this post.

EDIT : And the connection is being lost every 20 mins or so.
aching legs. numb ass, sore eyes, dad saying theres no point cos im only 11th. i RETIRE OFFICIALLY. sorry, but its too big for me.
It was a good race, a very long one but a good one. I got disconnected once so I'm not exactly sure where I came
If If If....

I came 3rd. I put a full report on the 360 forums already so I wont say any more here.
did u read my messages i sent you.
I came 6th. I put a full report on the [noobs] private forums already so I wont say any more here.
YEP nice race guys, however i would have loved to join in... results are online in the evening.
Qualifying Results for Race 2
by the way, who do i have to **** to get a subphorum?
Any moderator I think, Matt (LFS name Gunn) should be able to do it.
Happy Birthday Fischfix!!!!
Elo

Any chance of getting some of the other drivers on VT for a pre-race chat? I'm paranoid it will go totally tits up.

360degree Racing Series
(83 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG