The online racing simulator
need help outlining letters..
I'm sure this is a n00b type question but I'm at a loss here, and never have proclaimed myself an expert with Photoshop and the like. I've got the TOYO TIRES "decal", it's in black and I need a white outline on each of the letters. For graphics programs I've got Photshop7 and crappy old MS Paint. Would anybody mind lending a hand, even if just to point me in the best way to do it, not necessarily do it for me.. Thanks in advance for any help, I guess I should have payed more attention in graphic arts class @ college.. Ooh, and I'm also looking for a good gas-cap that's not too hard to implement onto any color etc.
Attached images
Toyo_Tires copy.jpg
take the image, add a new adjustment layer, click 'stroke', choose appropriate colour and line thickness, then in the layer properties set fill to zero.
What step am I missing between "add new adjustment layer" and "stroke"? (or where would I find stroke maybe) Thanks for the pointers!
Right click on the layer and choose Blending Options
Sorry I meant add Layer Style, the tiny black F button at the bottom of the layers pallet, click that and you will see a list of boxes with Stroke as one of the options.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG