The online racing simulator
S2 License
(47 posts, started )
this thread explains how system works, i wonder if system works..
:rolleyes:

There are virtually NO wreckers in S2. Does that answer your question? Even if the system completely failed, wreckers can be dealt with much more efficiently than in Demo. If you're banned from a server in S2 then there's NO way around that, short of buying another license.
If they're concerned about the online-paying thingy, tell them that approx. 35000 people have already bought an LFS license, and not a single one has had a problem (that wasn't resolved within a day) with that yet.
i have tried s2 to get the feel of what i would be getting but im putting my money into karting first. Well what i found about s2 was there was loads of servers but you would get a odd croud of about 23 ppl on about 10 servers then all the rest would either be empty or a couple of ppl. But s2 is cool i suggest you should get it mate .Its alot better than demo is gettin borin. but be propared for the fast cars does take practice but you get there in the end. S2 No.1

dmwright
s2=best trust me just by it best 24 pound i ever spent !!nd i race karts to
my parents wont let me buy a license because £24 is over 300 swedish kronor
Guess you'll have to start saving money then
Exactly... i bought S2 about 6 month ago and those were the best 24 pound i ever spent!!!You can race against good racer and have a lot of fun!!!
Quote from EmilO :my parents wont let me buy a license because £24 is over 300 swedish kronor

Ask for it on your birthday or x-mas.
yeah good idea might try that!

its just that they think i meet strange pepole when i play online and they dont like that
#37 - Jakg
Quote from EmilO :its just that they think i meet strange pepole when i play online and they dont like that

then don't worry, as long as you don't bump into me you'll be fine!
Quote from EmilO :its just that they think i meet strange pepole when i play online and they dont like that

Ask them, if they would rather want you to meet strange people IRL. I cant think of many arguments to answer this.

I mean, what can "strange" people on the internet do to you?
Quote from Jakg :then don't worry, as long as you don't bump into me you'll be fine!

oo ill whatch out then if i get an license:bump:
When is your birthday, just ask for it at X-Mas, only 1 and a half months away. I just got the £10 quid I needed from my Piggy-Box, all in pennies. Saved up the other half. Or try and convince them its the best racing game ever, which it is.
Quote from LFSn00b :Sorry for a little bump, but its actually cheap, 24€. But my parents are still thinking. Maybe ill get it when is my birthday.

just to note - it is not €24 but £24, which is approx €36
Welcome to S2
Quote from LFSn00b :Umm... One guestion... Which server you guys always are?

At the moment I'm spending my time on the OWRL server, Aston Historic in the FOX. Great combo.

But the most popular combos are the GTRs round Aston National and the FOX at Blackwood and Aston Club. Problem with these popular servers is you often find a pretty poor standard of driving in the midfield and back of the grid. A lot of poeple don't use look left/right buttons it seems.
Hey finally S2 eh? Congrats and welcome, the lag is if you are in aussie servers, the best option is to click on a server with low ping, this is the little number that has "30ms" thingy next to the server's names, the lower the numebr the less lag.
So theres not much crashers in S2? Because in Demo in BL GP on the first turn there would be a lot of crashes. Sometimes the crashers can help for a sorrow victory too lol. It's dumb how crashers would just park there car at the end of the straight away. So what I do is i break on the 200m mark then turn to the grass lol. Is that bad?

S2 License
(47 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG