The online racing simulator
Your real-life fantasy combo?
(46 posts, started )
An Aston and well, any place on earth would be just fine
A Nissan Skyline GTR @ Hungaroring .
Either an Audi R8 or an Aston DBR9 round Le mans or any current F1 car at Brands Hatch
Quote from thisnameistaken :Austin Allegro from here to the supermarket.

Because driving an Allegro to the supermarket is life, everything else is just waiting.
I would prefer the BMW M3 GTR 2005 Round the Nürburgring Nordschleife
THIS is a tough question..only one car on only one track..there are so many wonderful cars, and so many wonderful courses I don't know if I could pick just one.

I'd love to take a US-spec Ariel Atom (complete with its 205-hp, 210lb-ft 2.0L supercharged Ecotec) around Sebring.

I'd also get a howl out of manhandling a Nextel Cup car around Infineon (the track formerly known as Sears Point).

One car I'd love to try driving is that Tesla roadster, an electric sportscar. I'd like to run that around Laguna Seca, but I"d probably drain the batteries inside of an hour so I'd need an Elise to keep me occupied while it's recharging.

For that matter, I think it'd be great fun to drive a Lancia STRATOS around the Nordschliefe. I know it's a completely unforgiving vehicle and it'd probably cost me my life, but at least I'd die doing what I wanted.

I'd also like to take an F1 flat-out at Daytona. (Even money which'll go higher on that trip--the speedometer or my pulse..)

And that's a very abbreviated list, mind you.
#33 - DeKo
1967 Lotus round the monza banking.
Honda Fireblade @ Isle of Man TT course.......oops...

already did it 6 years ago!

(but I'd love to do it again!)
Quote from Rebeldevil :THIS is a tough question..only one car on only one track..there are so many wonderful cars, and so many wonderful courses I don't know if I could pick just one.

For that matter, I think it'd be great fun to drive a Lancia STRATOS around the Nordschliefe. I know it's a completely unforgiving vehicle and it'd probably cost me my life, but at least I'd die doing what I wanted.

Very well said! I'll come and join you for the Stratos Race with another Stratos or a S4
Quote from Memph1s :I would prefer the BMW M3 GTR 2005 Round the Nürburgring Nordschleife

Someone who understands me!

I'd take that same car around Road America. Or maybe Mont Tremblant for something closer.
My best mate, as a gift from his wife for his 30th, got to do a few hotlaps around Goodwood with a Ferrari F355. That would suit me just fine! Here's a few more combos that sound raaather nice...

Goodwood & a Mini Cooper or Lotus Cortina
Bathurst & anything, even my wife's Forester but preferably a Phase III XY GTHO "Shaker"
Brands Hatch & the Eagle Gurney-Weslake V12 which won there in '67
The 40-ish km round-trip circuit from Adelaide to my mum's house and back again (up Summit Rd, out to Forest Range, then back again down Greenhill Rd for you South Aussies) & an Ariel Atom or Lotus Exige
Queen Charlotte drive (Sth Island, northern coast, N.Z., between Picton and that place with all the tasty mussels) & an '06 MX-5. Last time I did it was in a 2-ton diesel campervan. What a waste

Bonus combos:
Nurburgring & Sabine Schmitt
Indy & Danica Patrick
An Nissan Skyline GTR R32 around Tsukuba.
And now for some of the more unexpected combinations..

a Chrysler 300C SRT-8 around Watkins Glen.
A C6.R at Le Mans.
A 2009 Camaro SS...at GM's Milford, MI proving grounds.
One of the new HSV Commodores at Bathurst--or Infineon.
My dad's '92 Ford Ranger..off a cliff! (well I wouldn't be driving so much as pushing it...)
Come to think about it, a Dodge Charger Super Bee around Grobnik Field (a racetrack in my country,whose name translated to English means something close to "Cemetery Field raceway") would be an awesome expeience IMO.
Car: Bowler Wildcat
Track: Planet Earth
1969 Lotus Europa at Watkins Glen or Indianapolis.

a day about 8 years from now.
Quote from Polaxis :A Lancia Delta S4 or the Integrale on Pikes Peak (with the old part of the start, not the new one with the new built road)
Oh that would be awesome =)

Exactly my choice too. That or Mike Smith's "Truggy" on the Baja 1000...but that's not a permanent course, so I guess it doesn't count.
997 GT3 RSR around Bathurst (Mt. Panorma) while closed to the public.

- or -

DBR9 around Spa.
First the gravel dream:
One of the special stages of Finland 1000 Lakes rally. The fastest one possibly.
A Lancia 037 could go. And finnish copilot obviously; i dont understand finnish but it will sound very rallystic.
The tarmac dream would be Villneuve 126 C2 in Imola (but the old one with Tamburello).
ariel atom 2 300 at streets of willow

or

lotus elise/exige down my local canyons

or

mclaren f1 lm at laguna seca or infineon

lastly,

mines skyline r34 at tsukuba

Your real-life fantasy combo?
(46 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG