The online racing simulator
Quote from Darkone55 :Update of my personal helmet;

New top, new lion on the back, new visor, and some more details.

Shame psp crashed after I resized it to 512 for LFSW tho. So I'll have to repaint it again.. :/

Awsome skin man
Great helmet matey.
Another one, Bruno Senna helmet.

I'll post the skin itself soon if there's animo for it.
Attached images
bsenna.jpg
Quote from MAGGOT :Just finished up my new personal Helmet Spent 5 or 6 hours on this over the last two days. All the visor details and hardware were made by me, as are all the rest of the graphics. Thanks to Bunta for the skin kit and the OWL Helmets logo I've uploaded the template to the Skin Templates thread for anyone who wants it. It contains the visor details and custom vents in the front of the helmet (different from the ones on my personal skin).

Please let me know what you think
MAGGOT

Awesome cap, looks like it could double for full contact Hockey with Machine guns as well
Alonso's New helmet ? Please ?
My updated personal helmet
Attached images
HEL_Rob76_2006_prev.jpg
this is my personal helmet

any ideas on what i could do on the front part so that the checkers start in a more subtle way?
Attached images
helmet.jpg
Schumacher's non-tobacco 2006 helmet. Feel free to use (online).
Attached images
schumihel.jpg
HEL_schu06NT.jpg
Here's the Bruno Senna helmet. One with a blue line, and one with a black line. I think the one with the black line is the one Bruno uses most recently.
Attached images
bsenna.jpg
HEL_bsenna.jpg
HEL_bsenna2.jpg
SWEEEEET!! Great Work!!
this is my original racing helmet (scuderia-keck.de) i use when i racing:

download it there http://www.scuderia-keck-group.de

and watch other nice and sexy (fotografdd.de) skins!!
Attached images
HEL_AndreasKECK.jpg
Anyone working on that Paul Tracy skin (preferably his current one)? I'd like it too!
my very first helmet
Attached images
helmet alliennas.JPG
Can some one make a Honda helmet to match Jenson Button's car:
That should be in the requests section. Also, please link to large pics like that as displaying them like that makes loading these pages hell for dialup users.
Do you check around? Everything you asked for is somewhere around the forums.

And before you ask again... Yes there's a suit... In the texture topic or something.
Attached images
HEL_jbutton.jpg
HEL_jbutton2.jpg
Sorry i searched for Honda helmet and nothing came up....
I don't like the "Painted by Cobby" thing on the helmet
Also sorry for the huge picture.
Quote from Honda_TypeR_VTEC :I don't like the "Painted by Cobby" thing on the helmet
Also sorry for the huge picture.

You need to keep that on there, that is the author's credits!!!. It doesn't show up on the helmet when you play the game, so there's no point in not liking that... unless you want to black it out and steal the skin Taped Shut
please helmet d.coulthard and c.klien???
#147 - Dru
Can anyone do me a Jenson Button Helmet?

or even better, can anyone do me a Jenson Button Helmet that is changed so on the sides it reads JP not JB as JP are my initial's.

Thanks for any help, I'm new to the game and onlt downloaded demo last night, getting the S2 license later on today - want to get off to the right start
Quote from Dru :Can anyone do me a Jenson Button Helmet?

or even better, can anyone do me a Jenson Button Helmet that is changed so on the sides it reads JP not JB as JP are my initial's.

Thanks for any help, I'm new to the game and onlt downloaded demo last night, getting the S2 license later on today - want to get off to the right start

You didn't look very far, try the bottom of page 5 of this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#149 - Dru
lol - typical i have 20 min at lunch time to look - and i look at pages 1,2,3,4 and 6 lol typical..... any chance someone can mod me one with the JP insignia?
#150 - Dru
Done

Helmet Skins
(1323 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG