The online racing simulator

Poll : What type of internet connection do you have?

cable / adsl with download less or equal to 2048 kbits
cable / adsl with download less or equal to 1024 kbits
cable / adsl with download more than 4096 kbits
cable / adsl with download less or equal to 512 kbits
cable / adsl with download less or equal to 4096 kbits
other (some direct form of connection - usually very fast Smile" /> )
cable / adsl with download less or equal to 256 kbits
Dial-up modem
Only internet at work, not at home
Unlimited uncapped 8mbps adsl
Now i'm on cable 512/256 kbps.. in a few days FTTB ( Fiber to the building ) with 1024/512 external and 50Mbps/30Mbps in town
Cable 10Mb/512k
The upload is a little crappy, but I don't really need it to be any better, all I really do on the connection is download ISO files of Vista and play LFS :P
I have just been upgraded to 4mb for free
currently on 2mbit down/192k up
soon to become full down ADSL/128k up(!), with traffic shaping- no doubt gaming traffic will be affected.
Quote from rc10racer :I guess your with ntl this happen to me 2 nights ago they must of upgraded you for free and not told you

Nope, mum went on their website to see the connection, and it says its only 1.05mb
#82 - Jakg
Quote from Xaid0n :Nope, mum went on their website to see the connection, and it says its only 1.05mb

Quote from atledreier :I have optic fibre, 10Mbit up, 10Mbit down. Very reliable, and I usually clock the connection at 12Mbit+ either way. I have digital TV and 2-channel IP telephone on the same fibre. Unlimited phone usage, no traffic restrictions and 100Mb webspace. All this for approx. 127Euro per month.
This is in Norway, btw.

bl**dy hell....me moving to Norway!!!

Got a VERY stable 1Mb down/ 256 (Bah!) up, unlimited usage, and NO important ports throttled. All this for a sum of £20 (€33) per month.

(But add my BT package and Sky to that and it bumps it up to £94 (€150) )

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG