The online racing simulator
This months avatars (October)
(153 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Gener_AL (UK) : please pity my paint skills

That is some sweet art. I don't pity your skills. I envy them.

<--- This is my first avatar on these forums. All 12.9 miles of the Nurburgring Nordschleife were painstakingly recreated by myself in paint. Lots of love went into this limited edition piece of art.
Made one!

:-P
The arrow behind "What I posted" is pointing at your sig.

You messed the picture up. Or you have to write longer posts.
I like to get straight to the point
i gave up and went for a new one
Mine still a wip, got work on the background now... since im very lazy to do this, will take a some time....
ROFL!
<<<

*expecting a ban
Dammit madmans is better than mine!
It's times like this I'm glad that you guys don't know of any pics of myself on the internet
Quote from Michael Denham :It's times like this I'm glad that you guys don't know of any pics of myself on the internet

But ultimately, that's less entertainment in the long run.
im just glad the only image of me in Reindeer Earmuffs is not only hard to find bt also terrible quality!
I made it better! :-P
Yes, now its true art.

Although your head is a little weird-shaped.
brick racer 2.0

hehe
<----------------
hmmm.. thats the flatest brick i have ever seen. It more looks like a plank racer rather than a brick.

mad
Quote from Bob Smith :But ultimately, that's less entertainment in the long run.

Very true! I lied actually, there are pics of me on the net already, but they are already stupid and embarassing so they don't need editing :P
I know i'm late with this, but i just spotted this thread after seeing a growing phenomenon of shifty looking avatars

<------ Anyways, heres mine!

(Yes, i know, i've never really been very creative )
Quote from Madman_CZ :hmmm.. thats the flatest brick i have ever seen. It more looks like a plank racer rather than a brick.

mad

redone just for you
Brickracer 3.0
its better, however the stickman driving did opt for the extreme pimp package were you get a door and a micro exuast

better?
thats more like it... if you made his feet stick out underneath the brickmobile then it would be a self powered flinstones like car....
through much development we have come to the brick racer 3.0

Self powered 0-60 in 52s
fuel-mars bars and coke

now are you happy?

also got a spoiler and a supercharger
Quote from zeugnimod :(1.)Yes, now its true art.

(2.)Although your head is a little weird-shaped.

1. Thanks.
2. No.

@Ghostelites: Is it 0-60 hm/h? (hectomet(res/ers) per hour)

BTW how can a brick have place for a door, a guy, exhausts, spoiler and a supercharger?
Here's mine. i win because it's the most useful sign ever made. should be used in the game as well. i'll sell the copyright for a thousand bucks. any offers?
I'm offering a chewed piece of chewing gum!
I give two (2) pieces of chewing gum AND a used toothpick. But only if I don't have to use the pic

(delivering not paid by me)
I had the BEST Idea for a avatar,
look:

(as in pointing to my name)
you could also do it with a sign to the right :-P
Attached images
withstupidwitgb5.png
This thread is closed

This months avatars (October)
(153 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG