The online racing simulator
how do i get this from this site

How do i get that plase someone tell me
#2 - Jakg
yes jakg i know but its not uk its diffrent its like usa or freach or something.
Quote from faster111 :yes jakg i know but its not uk its diffrent its like usa or freach or something.

i think youll find its german. and all this info can be found on www.lfsworld.net

or you could just click the little bar graph icon underneath YOUR profile and your stats will come up
Quote from faster111 :how do i get it in my sigture tho?

try sending a PM to whoevers sig that is and asking them. i personally dont know.
#7 - Jakg
Quote from faster111 :yes jakg i know but its not uk its diffrent its like usa or freach or something.

gahhhhH! in the USA they speak english too illepall

It's not "freach", not even French, it's German, and it is a bit complicated for me to translate by myself!

Oh, and you can't have an image in your signature on this forum, so you can't do that anyway, although im setting one up for my team forum now
it is the land of the dark:scared: Land with the Blackwood Forest. Land of the Evil ( Merkel ) DEUTSCHLAND
Quote :gahhhhH! in the USA they speak english too illepall

me and my freind laughed about that on msn just now.
#10 - Jakg
i have pmed gag who thats sig was from just waiting for a replay.
#12 - Nard
just for teh sake of experience, and with my very VERY limited knowledge of german, I was able to create an account, change my passwords, setup my sig, and everything in 5 minutes. i'm sure you can too...

proof:

Quote from Nard :just for teh sake of experience, and with my very VERY limited knowledge of german, I was able to create an account, change my passwords, setup my sig, and everything in 5 minutes. i'm sure you can too...

proof:

hey thats cool. id do it but i doubt id ever use the site much.
i did it cool.
#15 - Jakg
richtig. Du mochten eine signaturen? naturlich ich kann helfen! Und ich sprecte English, zu!

go here and type your email address, then click "Anmelden"
IN your inbox you will recieve and email with your username and password, log in with it, then go here and select a background and see if it works!

you also need to change your username, but nevermind, you did it by yourself!
done it befor u did that.
#18 - Nard
I love how all the plates say AI 'whatever number'

#19 - Jakg
i could have done it the right way, but thats the long way, google translate ftw!
@Jakg - Das signaturen ist gut aber das Statistik ist schiesse
@leifde. smart-arse
i sence german swearing :O
#24 - Vain
This thread is hilarious (if you know german, that is).

Vain
You could create your own, using Glyphon's script (look in programmer's section) and your own image. Here's mine:

There is a similar one that shows when you are online, and it displays what server you are on.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG