The online racing simulator
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Have you heard about the donor hoax? Someone pledged £50,000, but when they came to take the cash the bank rejected it.

Link. Some people suck.

There is no emoticon for what I am feeling right now.
Whoever did that needs serious punishment from the authorities.

Sever bad taste.
What idiot would do that. Someone who doesn't care if people died or not probarbly.
Hehe, on a positive note, topgear filming resumed today. Hammond is likely to be out of action for at least 6 months though.
Ah well, He is a bit better so....
I still can't believe how the Hamster could have survived this crash
Quote from herki :I still can't believe how the Hamster could have survived this crash

I can. Hamsters are very robust ^.^
Quote from herki :I still can't believe how the Hamster could have survived this crash

its something to do with him being short. apperently had james may done it (which he was meant to i think) with him being taller he would of deid, but due to hamster being short he survived. or at least thats what i heard.
Quote from Captain Slow :its something to do with him being short. apperently had james may done it (which he was meant to i think) with him being taller he would of deid, but due to hamster being short he survived. or at least thats what i heard.

#cough# Roll Cage #cough#

He survived, but the sheer g-forces involved were the dangerous factor
Quote from Jakg :#cough# Roll Cage #cough#

He survived, but the sheer g-forces involved were the dangerous factor

i know about the roll cage, but im just passing on what i heard somewhere, cant even remember where now.

dont shoot the messenger
Well it sounds like the easiest joke to make really. Nothing original there. Rumors are just that, rumors.
Spreading rumors is just making it hard to know what is actually true. It's easy to come out and say, 'IF',
once the moment has passed since there is just no way to actually know for sure.
hmm some news today on yahoo...

LINK

mad
Quote from Madman_CZ :hmm some news today on yahoo...

LINK

mad

'mad'?
Thats good. I like to watch crashes to see what the Driver or pit crew or engineers did wrong so I don't have to make the mistake. It's called Trial and Error and pass on the results
Top Gear is being postponed but it won't be stopped (like some rumours), Jezza was filming the other day so you can probably expect the new series maybe next month (i hope)
I really can't wait for the new series. It better come on soon. I hope before the intro of the first episode that there's like a clip of Hamster saying sorry in a hospital bed or something.
Quote from nutty boy :I really can't wait for the new series. It better come on soon. I hope before the intro of the first episode that there's like a clip of Hamster saying sorry in a hospital bed or something.

me too i luurve top gear. i think of it more as a comedy show involving cars. i especially love their respect for complaints.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG