The online racing simulator
LX Skins (All)
(539 posts, started )
@arcman007 : Thats than awful lot of work to do, considering you're a demo racer.. Im not accusing you of anythin... yet

@On-Topic : Does anyone know if there's an "American" skin available? You know, the regular Stars & Stripes across it, or maybe a bit more complicated!
#80 - Tomi
These LX aluskins and a XRR aluskin are free to be used as a base for your own designs.
-
XRR aluskin - where? (MorroW) DELETED by MorroW
Classic Lotus colours for LX6, inspired by an Elise I saw last night.

Public as always
Attached images
LX6GoldleafLotus.jpg
LX6_GoldleafLotus.jpg
Amazing.
Great work Beano, one of the best F1 liveries of all time :up:
Speed six LX6 edition.. Free to use/edit, just don't remove the "created by" - text.

Below are the preview and the 1024x1024 skin for LFSworld.

To download the skin, click the smaller picture, right click the picture that opens up and select "save as...". Save to your LFS/data/skins folder.
Attached images
prev.jpg
LX6_hyperfree5.jpg
Hyperactive - Very nice skin!

My last one for LX6, fictional MOMO
Attached images
LX6MOMO.jpg
LX6MOMO1.jpg
LX6_MOMOR.jpg
LX6_MOMO2048.jpg
Quote from Rubenz81 :Hyperactive - Very nice skin!

Looks good. but i'm not to sure about the pink Eibach logo. It stands out a bit .
Quote from Rubenz81 :Hyperactive - Very nice skin!

Change color in Eibach logo and experiment with free transform tool on Momo logo on the hood and you'll get much better result.

Just personal opinion.
Ehm i like the logo there...
Already changed the color, it was originally black, to match original eibach logo color without it just look like there is too much space, hmm i will do a version without one, so everybody happy!
LX6 skin based on the Nissan Advan JTCC livery (I did some FZR and FXR versions earlier in the year). This is my entry to the Master Skinnerz skinning competition, round 14.
Quote from al heeley :LX6 skin based on the Nissan Advan JTCC livery (I did some FZR and FXR versions earlier in the year). This is my entry to the Master Skinnerz skinning competition, round 14.

Just wow.
you made us wait very long for this one but it certainly was worth it.
holy crap thats gorgous
Quote from al heeley :LX6 skin based on the Nissan Advan JTCC livery (I did some FZR and FXR versions earlier in the year). This is my entry to the Master Skinnerz skinning competition, round 14.

Too bad we can't skin the front wheel fenders Would make it look a lot like a real racing LX Still looks nice though. Maybe make the rear fenders red? Or have some logos on there?
Sharp LX6.. Free to use/edit, just don't remove the "created by" - text.

Below are the preview, the 1024x1024 skin for LFSworld and a 2048x2048 skin for sick renders

To download the skin, click the smaller picture, right click the picture that opens up and select "save as...". Save to your LFS/data/skins folder.

This skin is one of the 5 "winning" skins on the 14th masterskinnerz skinning challenge: http://skinnerz.proboards26.co ... ead=1165839722&page=1

Enjoy
Attached images
prev.jpg
LX6_hyperfree2.jpg
LX6_hyperfree2_2048.jpg
-
(ethan520) DELETED by XCNuse : not a real skin
um... spew? (EDIT: THE POST I REPLIED TO WAS DELETED and now it looks like i'm dissin a good skin )
LX4 - Red Bull
a custom Red Bull Caterham...

ps: thanks to teaz-r's awesome aluminum skin, I've used it to give the can pattern some shine

edit: Higher quality skin has been re-uploaded!
Attached images
preview_LX4_redbull27.jpg
preview2_LX4_redbull27.jpg
LX4_redbull27.jpg

LX Skins (All)
(539 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG