The online racing simulator
Just a day at LFS
(30 posts, started )
#1 - S0ul
Just a day at LFS
Hi guys,this is my first LFS movie and im quite proud that i finally finished it.It took me a real long time and i hope you like it. Please leave me some criticism and tell me what i could do better next time. Since my computer crashed and basically screwed the whole video up,i had to do it almost from scratch,but still there are 3 or 4 parts which are not perfect....Well see for yourself.I uploaded it on Google video,since it has better quality than youtube.
Google:http://video.google.de/videopl ... 4&q=just+a+day+at+lfs

Megaupload:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RDGJ351W

Rapidshare: http://rapidshare.de/files/35623219/Just_a_Day_at_LFS.avi

Enjoy
Great work!
SOul, well done! I take a bow and my hat for this work.
To say it short: If I wouldn't play LFS yet, I surely would play it now.
See you on track.

[GGC] Gregster [HoT]
Nice video

Just two things to suggest
1) Please turn on car shadows
2) Try to use a bit view smoothing for the "manual" camera work

Very nice matey.

Agree with what Android says, also to add, try and not go into the cars with the free cam. there were a few times the cam showing the wheel then went inside the wheel.

But overall a nice vid to watch.
#5 - SamH
Excellent first movie, well done!
Nice movie. But Im tired of that song, but still good work
#7 - d6nn
firstly i say it was pretty OK movie.
but i need to say smthng: 1. song is great but used 2. when ur doing a movie, use a sertain theme( urs was about everyhing like crashing, racing fo's, uf's draging, whatevva) 3. usually movies dont consist AI.s
#8 - Vain
Well done.
Try using "custom camera" instead of the shuft+u free cam when you want those wheel-views. That way the camera is a lot more stable.

Vain
#9 - S0ul
Well,im trying to improve my camera work.About the AI,i only used it in one scene,cause you never will the People driving like this inb that chicane^^ About the theme,i wanted to show just Everything LFS is about,everything you can experience in a days at LFS. Hmm,i didnt see an LFS Video using this song before and i simply love feeder!I think most people dont like this song because its in the intro of GT3 which most people do not like that much^^
Thanks for your comments!
S0ul
That was a fantastic video with the best soundtrack you could have chosen!

#11 - S0ul
Quote from jaws99 :That was a fantastic video with the best soundtrack you could have chosen!

Yay,thanks,im pleased you like it!
Could someody host it somewhere else please ?
Megaulopad doesn't work for me
#13 - S0ul
Ill upload it somewhere else!Is Rapidshare okay?
Thanks.
Yes, Rapidshare is ok with me
#15 - S0ul
Alright,but im a slow uploader,expect the Rapidshare link in about 80-90 minutes
Quote from S0ul :Alright,but im a slow uploader,expect the Rapidshare link in about 80-90 minutes

nice work
but I agree with AndroidXP: please turn on car shadows

quicksharing.com is also a sharing alternative
#17 - S0ul
Alright,i added the Rapidshare link to the first post. Okay,ill add shadow to tthe next vid.Now that you mention,i really should have done it^^
Well done !! good movie !!!
Grabbing
Nice Movie !!! Whats the name of the Song
yea song is better then the movie :P
#22 - S0ul
lol!The Band is Feeder,a british Rock band,the song is called Just a Day^^
Awesome video but hasnt this song already been used a million times?
I don't like to write such words so often but I cannot do anything else
This movie is poor.
#25 - S0ul
Quote from KeMoT :I don't like to write such words so often but I cannot do anything else
This movie is poor.

Alright man,so thats your opinion, but please explain what exacty is ooo poor about it so i can improve for the next time...its just my first movie so im gonna learn.

Just a day at LFS
(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG