The online racing simulator
one step back ...
(166 posts, started )
Bye Victor, thanks.

Enjoy your next endevour, whatever it happens to be.

I've been really enjoying your music,
All the best Vic in what ever you do. Thanks for all your help over the years, and was great meeting you at the Karting.

Don't be a stranger

Best Wishes

Fordie
Tonns of thanks for what youve done, hope to see you later, vicc!
Luckily for me ive never needed your help vic but i know that you have helped so many people. I hope that you never leave LFS completely, as pointed out above scaer just doesnt work lol.

Good luck with whatever you chose to do now and hopefully see you round
Sad to see you go Vic, you have always been very helpful to all of us. I hope it doesn't effect the development of lfs too much, but I bet we never get such a great support again.

Good luck Victor...
i dont blame him.. i can't even imagine how repetitive things get with the unlock codes .. owell, enjoy life vic.. buy something lol
#32 - OPK
Thanks for all your work so far
Hope to see you at some free beer powered meeting again

o/
You will be missed m8. I think every one who has done tech support/helpdesk work can appreciate how repetitive and some times how frustrating it can become. You have been a great PR guy for LFS and a real friend to the community. Good luck in whatever it is your are moving on to.

Dont be a stranger
Sad thing to read this, but I think a "farewell" is not the right thing to say now, I think the better thing will be "See you later". Anyways, good luck with the things you are going to do now you have got spare time, and please don't forget us completely .

Greets and good luck again,

Stalker
Don't know if you remember my LFSW prob but we solved it in like... two hours with 3 or 4 PMs and I was like: WTF I got a reply already? Soo sad to see you get in the background Best of luck!

So does that mean Eric will become a bit more active? Post here maybe?
Quote from chopaholic :I take it this means lfs updates are just going to get slower?

No. Scawen is responsible for coding the Game, Victor is "only" the webmaster. He did a great job IMHO, We will miss you Victor.

Stalker
it looks like two steps back
anyway, good luck Victor
thanks for ur support every time we need it!

take ur time and take care!

c ya soon!
:yel: haha you can't do that.
Sad news Victor, but I wish you well in everything you undertake. It was an honour to meet you, albeit briefly, at Karting, and I think you for all the assistance and advice you've given me (us) over the last few years.

You WILL be missed, and as we say to all people who leave - 'You will be back!'.

Once again good luck, and hopefully you'll still be able to come to LFS events in the future. I wish you well.
Hope to see you around here often, Vic! You've been a big help in many ways.
#43 - Jakg
- I can understand how repetive your job must be atm though (although i've emailed you my fix for it - use it and come back!) seeing as your mainly pressing the magical button of Unlock +1
Sorry to hear your stepping back buddy, thanks for all the work you've put into the website, forums, music, etc. Best of luck with whatever you choose to fill your time with
Awww... That sad news, bud... Sure hope that it will be possible to get an email of you ones in a while or a forum post, when ever you have the time

Cheers, bud..
ya, sad news
All the best Victor!
Sad to see you go. All the best to you.

I do have a question though... Who do we turn to now if we want a league subforum?
oh noo
Now I feel really guilty for that, because I guess your interest dropped a lot in the last few weeks as I wasn't able to help you with lfsw4
Somehow, I seem to be really unlucky regarding design and creativity lately... it somehow feels like things are sliding out of my hands. Or is it just that I need to do something different? Webdesign and support things can be very boring. Often, humans need some variety to be happy.

But maybe it's a chance to start something new, maybe that's just what an artists needs to experience in order to find himself anew, maybe you are undergoing such a phase in your life aswell, or even more.

All I know is - whatever you are going to do - you will do it well :up:

But remember, you are the Simracing personality of the year, you can't just go without a big BANG at least

...but who is going to make the support from now?
bye.

-xxx-

one step back ...
(166 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG