The online racing simulator
manchester united skin
(18 posts, started )
manchester united skin
Please could some1 make me a manchester united either BF1 or FZR skin whichevers is better for you Please please please i will be your slave if you would do this for me, also could you put my racer name on it GWADanny and number 5 if possible, thank you
will some1 do this for me ?
#3 - CSU1
Skins are really simple to make yourself ! all you need to do is find you skin folder in the LFS data folder, locate the .bmp you want to use and edit youself with say' mspaint for now... simple
#4 - Gunn
Not .bmp, It is .JPG.
#5 - CSU1
Quote from Gunn :Not .bmp, It is .JPG.

Ahhh! what a wonderful moderator you are how silly of me :doh: .jpg
Quote from CSU1 :Skins are really simple to make yourself ! all you need to do is find you skin folder in the LFS data folder, locate the .bmp you want to use and edit youself with say' mspaint for now... simple

Why do people always seem to say that. I can skin to (what i think is) a reasonable level but i had used photoshop before finding lfs.
Im already making a request so no time currently but i hope you find someone to make it.
lol arsenal suck
i did this on paint looks ok now but when i actually go in game badge looks fuzzy, why is this ?
@GWADanny
I think that is because of the (low) resolution of the skin. Try to remake it in 2048*2048, that should look much better .
what size is the jpeg?
if you post the file i could try and improve it for you
that is the actuall size
Quote from GWADanny :that is the actuall size

well post the skin file tehn. and ill try and help you.

1000th POST!!!!!!!!!
Quote from GWADanny :i have started making my first skin from scratch, you can help me with that if you want.
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=13468

*gollum voice on* aaaahhhh, master skinnerz pro kits, confusing nasty little kitses they are*gollum voice off*

i never use them kits, i dont understand them, i do my skins from scratch.
lol nice gollum voice
skin is done, have a look first skin

i will try to help you too, i will post the link when i finish it.

manchester united skin
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG