Custom Car Thread
(204 posts, started )
hmmmm looks more like a trabant...
FZR car ute racing pick-up thingy
Attached images
FZR ute.JPG
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewww that loooks horrible lol..... :vomit:
lol, i no

the front end looks way to long and the whole car has a weird shape, thats what happens when its a five minute job
i wasnt critisizing the effort just merely the look of the car... looks horrible.. a porsche look a like pick up lol....
Quote from Madman_CZ :hmmmm looks more like a trabant...

ahahahhhahaa trabant
Quote from Madman_CZ :i wasnt critisizing the effort just merely the look of the car... looks horrible.. a porsche look a like pick up lol....

hehe, i realise that. But now that you mention it, i could have spent more time on it and that may make the whole idea of a FZR ute a little better

I think i need a new idea, utes are so Amish
here's my XRR GT Turbo modded render..

spot the differences with the original :P
Attached images
XRR_mods.jpg
That looks great. Really, with those flip lights open. Good job.
:wow:
That's off the hook.
I've been trying to edit the models, and have managed to get the CMX's into 3DSmax, but how do you get the models back into the game?
Finding a way to convert it back into a CMX could be done, but the game doesn't use them, does it? It doesn't need them to run.

Thanks for any help, I really wanna get my van going sideways.
As far as I know you cannot add cars or customise the cars in game. So you might have to port the car over to another racing game, which supports this.
yeap.. i think they r integrated in the .exe file or something..
if we only could export from 3ds to cmx, and then import/change the model with a hex editor...
has anyone ported the LFS cars into another game yet that'd be cool to see
lol such a common idea seaweed, yet im so surprised its never happened before

lol i can see someone taking the RA and putting it in vice city hahahah

or the FV8.. running over people
Well then how did Huru-aito perform that little miracle? Is it just a photoshop?
Was your creation a bit of hacked code to load two models at once, Nuse?
It'll be possible, we just either need to find some really smart mates or convince Scawen to give us a way to hack them without messing with online play.
i think its pure photoshop..
no rofl; it was a mistake that happened with a start line
actually it wasnt really a mistake, i had that idea beforehand and we tried it, and left pits at same time
and the other one is photoshoped yes, to clean it up more so it doesnt look messy
although i will start to work on the 3dmodel of it though
another one :)
and here's another one
Attached images
xrr-skinned2.jpg
xrr-skinned.jpg
Quote from ramtech :and here's another one

Very nice, one question though, could you make the door handles more 3D'ish?
Quote from NONo443 :Very nice, one question though, could you make the door handles more 3D'ish?

like pop them out more?
nice renders but i dont like the photoshoped lights at the front.... they look al wrong
Quote from Madman_CZ :nice renders but i dont like the photoshoped lights at the front.... they look al wrong

true..true..
I agree with the point about the lights. Dont think they should be shining sideways.

Do a view from behind but slighly raised, make the lights shine onto something, and i think that would look quite good (only my thoughts)

Cant you make the look like HID headlamps aswell?>?
Quote from Live for Sideways :Well then how did Huru-aito perform that little miracle? Is it just a photoshop?

Yes. No hacking, LFS & Photoshop only
Quote from ramtech :like pop them out more?

Yes

Custom Car Thread
(204 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG