Nooo Way Rofl!!!!!!!!!!
(23 posts, started )
woosh
woosh
-
(VTcommodore) DELETED by VTcommodore
omg

Bring back S1 pls
It must be the drinking time in Australia...
Rofl! Indeed Its Drinking Time Like Wohah!
-
-
all but you apparently
he's drunk
#7 - (SaM)
*LOCKED*

if i could
Quote from hrtburnout :he's drunk

Definately, that's why I never sit in front of my computer when I'm drunk!
I think someone's lost it
15yr old + booze x access to the internet = that
#11 - OPK
lol Cropsy

Could somebody lock this please?
Quote from Mikkel Petersen :Definately, that's why I never sit in front of my computer when I'm drunk!

There are several other reasons not to do that:

Trying to verbally molest any ex-girlfriend (or girl for that matter) that appears on any instant messenger.

Trying ot verbally molest anyone else on any instantmessenger because you confused them with the ones from the point above.

Falling asleep in front of the computer with no pants on and being awakened the next day by the scream of awe from the next person who is unluck enough to enter.

Trying to prevent the point above by locking the door, but dropping the key inside the computer case after you locked, as you pushed open one unused drive-slot you mistook for the dvd-drive.

Becoming sick of the screen motion (being real or alcohol-induced) and distribute the meals of the past day all over your input and output devices on strategically important positions.
-
...You are crazy.
do you know that you're making a fool out of yourself.... ?
[self censored]blahidiotblah[/self censored]
Quote from ColeusRattus :There are several other reasons not to do that:

Trying to verbally molest any ex-girlfriend (or girl for that matter) that appears on any instant messenger.

Trying ot verbally molest anyone else on any instantmessenger because you confused them with the ones from the point above.

Falling asleep in front of the computer with no pants on and being awakened the next day by the scream of awe from the next person who is unluck enough to enter.

Trying to prevent the point above by locking the door, but dropping the key inside the computer case after you locked, as you pushed open one unused drive-slot you mistook for the dvd-drive.

Becoming sick of the screen motion (being real or alcohol-induced) and distribute the meals of the past day all over your input and output devices on strategically important positions.

yes
hmm i think this topic is getting weird as sam said some one lock it lol
tig ol biddies.
Its all mind over matter... if ya dont mind it dont matter
nah.. i think its the matter that has taken over the mind is his problem lol
no no. i dont mind and your boyfriend dont matter lol
That's not funny. Talk about killing the buzz :tombstone
Mr. Bone, how bout killing this thread? Puhlease!

Nooo Way Rofl!!!!!!!!!!
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG