The online racing simulator
anyone thinking about quiting LFS?
(68 posts, closed, started )
hey if anyone is liek thinking about quiting lfs or not playing any more then could i have ur game and password? i want to be able to hosta non graphic server but still play with the ppl on it...so it would be nice if somone could help. thnx
i have a liscence but like i want to be able to host a server with one sign in name and start anothe LFS prog. and use mine so i can play on my server..ppl cant get in my server cuase i have a router so like if i do thi sthen i can have ppl in my server...and plus it would be cool to have 2 accounts
Having someone else's license isn't going to fix your router problem. You just need to open up some ports (see the LFS readme) and it'll work fine.
can u post the read me file...i cant find mine..thnx
Should be in your root LFS directory. Or otherwise in the zip you downloaded previously, or the link I posted above.
Im thinking of quiting (not perma) but for maybe a few mnths. Nothing new AT ALL has been announced, we are awash with nabstains who wreck on races. The forums, tvh are dead, no news at all
Like itv news coming and saying "Welcome to the news" and then we it there with NOTHING for 30 mins and then they say "Goodbye" and im like pffft
Jesus Christ on a hoverbike, your grammar is dreadful. Is English REALLY your native language?
Quote from spankmeyer :Jesus Christ on a hoverbike, your grammar is dreadful. Is English REALLY your native language?

well... have a look into his username. deeper.... deeeeeeper... you will see four numbers: 1, 9, 9, 3. if you put one after the other you will get 1993, the year he was prolly born in. so dont be too angry with him, he is 13 or 14 years old.
I'm not angry, just deeply worried about the state of basic education in USA.
I was born in, how stalker would say it, 1 9 9 3 and I can speak OK.
Quote from nutty boy :I was born in, how stalker would say it, 1 9 9 3 and I can speak OK.

ive seen vids of you where you were not able to talk at all ... youre lying

but to be helpful as well as a spammer ^^
just get the dedi, open port 63392 for the machine the dedi is on and you should be good to go
Quote from spankmeyer :I'm not angry, just deeply worried about the state of basic education in USA.

And I'm deeply worried about the state of basic education concerning flags in Finland.
Quote from zeugnimod :And I'm deeply worried about the state of basic education concerning flags in Finland.

i think he talking about carmaniac not about s14
Oh, ok, sorry then..

But I could understand carmaniac's post better than "S14 DRIFT"'s actually.
Quote from Shotglass :ive seen vids of you where you were not able to talk at all ... youre lying

That was because I had my mouth stuffed full with Jaffa Cakes.

Anyway, when have you seen a video of me.
Quote from nutty boy :That was because I had my mouth stuffed full with Jaffa Cakes.

stop with the technicalities
-
(S14 DRIFT) DELETED by S14 DRIFT : Meh
rah ... Oops *insert me running away all embarrsed*
Quote from S14 DRIFT :rah ... Oops *insert me running away all embarrsed*

Just realised you're a day younger than me
Wow this thread went offroad pretty spectaculary.
umm...i mispelled one word.."like"..thats a commmon mistakeillepall
The spelling isn't everything you know, but one word? One? illepall
Silly topic anyway, who on earth would like to give a their license away for free or leave LFS?
this thread is the most stupidis i thing i saw on lfs forum yet wow what a crazy ideaillepall illepall
This thread is closed

(68 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG