The online racing simulator
AND THEN BUY S2 FOR MORE CARS
I wouldn't mind a supra that would be cool but a skyline that would be very different from all of the cars here. I would like cars like the open cockpit but closed wheel cars like from LeMans racing those cars are cool
Quote from SmasherE30 :ASSpecialy

you said it.. hehe!

anyways.. why do demoracers constantly demand more cars? when they don't even have the current collection available? illepall
The Skyline actually doesn't have much lag. It's 'only' 350 ghp and it has twin turbo, and besides that, the turbo fans are ceramic which makes them VERY light. That decreases spool up time and hey presto, less lag.
Quote from keltern :you said it.. hehe!

anyways.. why do demoracers constantly demand more cars? when they don't even have the current collection available? illepall

maybe because the tittle says "cars we wanna see in S3"... i wanna see a supra and skyline too lol
i want some SUV's in LFS, i think it would be TONS of fun; especially something like a 4runner or such for offroading ... it would be amazing with a rally pack if its ever made
SUVs are the last thing I want in LFS. SUV = sport utility vehicle. Meant to be driven in cities, not for off roading. Something like this, this or this I could handle, but SUVs, come on
What we really need for off-road vehicles are cars like rally prepared Pajeros, Pajero Evolutions, Paris Dakar Rally VW Touregs and as shown by Hyperactive, Baja Racers.

Rally raid and Baja racers only, none of those sorry excuses for SUVs like Honda CRV, RAV4, etc... and all the names that make a sick joke out of a the 4WD/Rally/Baja RAcer community.
Quote from Hyperactive :... or this ...

With a second player that handles the machinegun please.

T1 maddness guaranteed!!!
Quote from Sidewayzmaster :I wouldn't mind a supra that would be cool but a skyline that would be very different from all of the cars here. I would like cars like the open cockpit but closed wheel cars like from LeMans racing those cars are cool

doesn't the RB4 looks like a Supra? exept the Honda Accord lights on the back
I would love to see more drifting cars, eg nissan 200sx s15 definatley :biggrin:
Would love to see more like the XRT. Not too power full but having some differences. I know we already got a few rear wheel drive cars but for some reason i love the XRT.

I bet someone has already sed this once before, but im jus letting every one know that they got my vote for more cars
ehh,sklines,mk 2,cosworths,bmw,some wtcc cars or btcc or karts would be brill
This is a pointless thread.

Please let it die or make suggestions that might be possible. Describe the type, layout, stats, etc, not real cars, we are unlikely to get many real cars. If you want a real car go convince the manufacture to request it be included in LFS for mutual benifit at no cost as thats the only way its ever going to happen.
bus...bus...bus...bus...bus...bus...bus...bus...bus...bus...bus...bus...bus...bus...bus...bus...bus...bus...bus...bus...bus...bus...bus...bus...bus...bus...bus...bus...bus...bus...bus...bus...bus...bus...bus...bus...bus...bus...bus...bus...bus...bus...bus...bus...bus...bus...bus...bus...bus...bus...bus...bus...bus...bus...bus...bus...bus... lol
"iconic" cars, like a mini, 2cv, vw bug...
Quote from Hyperactive :... Something like this, this or this ...

YES, YES and NO!!!!!

@newage: Cars like a mini? You must be crazy. Noone will drive something like that! =)
Good point.

Chassi: RWD, FWD, AWD, 4WD, 4WS?
Transmission: 4-, 5- or 6-speed. Auto, sequential or manual?
Engine: flat 4 or 6, inline 4 or 6, V6, V8 or maybe V10?
Wheels: 15-18 inch, BBS-style or Volk?
Styling: Flared arches, wings, spoliers, downforce adjustments?
Type of car: Road or race; sedan, saloon, coupé, cabriolet, sub-compact?

My car:
Chassis: A rather light RWD car, 1350-1400 kg, front-engined.
Transmission: 6-speed with easy clutchwork.
Engine: Inline 6, 290-odd bhp. 3.2 litre DOHC, 30v, really rough, hard, rambling exhaust, it should sound modified.
Wheels: 18-inch BBS-style multi-spoke with polished rims. 255/35 on rears.
Styling: Should look rather anonymous, BMW E46, Ford Mondeo, the likes.
Type of car: A road car, 4-door layout. Late 90-s early 00-s; 98-03 look.
yep whatever he wrote is just fine by me
The car I woud llike to see, added to the XFR/UFR class.

Chassis: A light weight Front Engine RWD car, 900-1000 kg.

Transmission: Silky smooth 6-speed transmission, Torsen LSD non-adjustable.

Engine: Inline 4cyl 2.0L 16V Variable Valve Timing, 9000RPM Redline, 6000RPM VVT switch form mild to agressive long duration cam profile. 240bhp @ 8500rpm, 160ft/lb torque @ 5300rpm, Very liner power/torque climb from idle to 8500 then a slow drop to redline.

Wheels: 16" soft 5 point stars, 225/50R16 Rear, 215/50R16 Front.

Styling: Stylish semi-agressive Roadster, low wide and curvy running a wide body racing body. Miata/S200/Solstice type of look.

Type of car: Race Prepped convert from street, full cage, no adjustable downforce, just a front spoiler to reduce air flow under the car.

Akin to a spec miata, but with a more powerfull engine, no forced induction. Specs are comparible to a race prepped NA miata (first gen)with a S2000 powertrain swap.
Sounds quite like an S2000 engine until this part....

Quote from Gimpster :Very liner power/torque climb from idle to 8500 then a slow drop to redline.

Not sure if you've driven one but the powerband is anything but linear
Class : Competitor to XFG and XRG
Chassis : RWD Keicar/dinky sports car.
Engine : 600cc turbo mid-mounted. (Similar to a Keicar). In numbers, a titch less than XFG.
Weight : around 800kg.
Transmission : 5 speed that's as smooth as a baby's butt.
Styling : Cheap clone of Suzuki Cauppachino (sp) and similar. Maybe something classic looking.
Racing : UFR and XFR competitor.

And also.

Class : In its own.
Chassis : 4 door family car
Engine : 3l V6 or straight 6
Gearbox : 5 speed.
Racing version : V8 supercar/ARCA/NASCAR thingy
I have not driven the S2000, am thinking of swapping the powertrain in to my miata, but the dyno graph I saw oin the the engne had a very flat HP climb from idle to 8500 with a slight angle change at the point the cam profile changed. But who knows if that was an accurate dyno graph.
Wrong thread?
S3 cars
Some of the cars in the Le Mans series would be good.

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG