The online racing simulator
Chinese Grand Prix *spoilers!*
http://www.formula1.com/race/news/5037/767.html

An all-Renault front row in China

The rain in Shanghai on Saturday afternoon exposed the weakness in Ferrari’s armour, as Renault team mates Fernando Alonso and Giancarlo Fisichella, together with Michelin’s other runners, enjoyed a clear performance advantage in a very wet qualifying session for the Chinese Grand Prix, with the world champion securing pole position. As Alonso and Fisichella swept all before them in Qualifying 1, heading the McLarens of Pedro de la Rosa and Kimi Raikkonen and Vitantonio Liuzzi’s Toro Rosso, the Ferraris struggled in 13th and 14th place (Felipe Massa and Michael Schumacher), with the Toyotas of Ralf Schumacher and Jarno Trulli (1m 48.894s and 1m 49.08s respectively), Christijan Albers and Tiago Monteiro in their Spykers (1m 49.542s and 1m 49.903s) and the Super Aguris of Takuma Sato and Sakon Yamamoto (1m 50.326s and 1m 55.560s) were all eliminated. Monteiro briefly brought out the red flags when his car ground to a halt with mechanical problems, while Yamamoto spun in a slippery Turn 14.

Williams team mates Mark Webber and Nico Rosberg, Rubens Barrichello in the Honda and McLaren’s Kimi Raikkonen all had similar moments.

Ferrari struggled again in Qualifying 2, Schumacher only grabbing ninth place right at the end as Alonso and Fisichella again headed Honda’s Jenson Button and Nick Heidfeld in the BMW Sauber. This time Toro Rosso’s Scott Speed (1m 45.851s), David Coulthard in the Red Bull (1m 45.968s), Massa (1m 45.970s), Liuzzi (1m 46.172s), Webber (1m 46.413s) and Rosberg (1m 47.419s) were eliminated.

That left Alonso, Fisichella, Button, Heidfeld, De la Rosa, Barrichello, BMW Sauber’s Robert Kubica, Raikkonen, Schumacher and an impressive Robert Doornbos in the Red Bull to fight it out for the top 10 positions. It was a foregone conclusion that the blue cars would dominate and they duly did, Alonso taking a much-needed pole position with 1m 44.360s as Fisichella backed him up with 1m 44.992s, despite running over one of the mirrors from Raikkonen’s McLaren which had fallen off the silver car. Barrichello and Button were joint third, sharing 1m 45.503s, and Raikkonen took fifth on 1m 45.754s.

Schumacher mustered 1m 45.775s for sixth, beating spinner De la Rosa (1m 45.877s), Heidfeld and Kubica (1m 46.053s and 1m 46.632s) and Doornbos (1m 48.021s.

Engine-change penalties dropped Massa from 13th to 21st and Sato from 21st to 22nd on the provisional grid, leaving Speed, Coulthard, Liuzzi, Webber, Rosberg, Schumacher Jnr, Trulli, Albers, Monteiro and Yamamoto to take the intervening places.

With more rain likely on Sunday, Ferrari and Bridgestone will have their work cut out to contain the Renault-Michelin challenge.
Lets hope, it rains heavily tomorrow.
Lets hope Alonso has a major heart attack overnight. Good things come to those to wait...
F1 + rain = almost good racing
The FIA hasn't yet approved it

(Let's hope the race will be interesting...)
Awww, it was raining and I missed it dammit. I had my alarm clock set to wake me up to watch it but I thought "blaah, it's just a boring quali" and slept few hours more :/
Quote from tristancliffe :Lets hope Alonso has a major heart attack overnight. Good things come to those to wait...

Normally I find your posts amusing and/or intelligent. That's just sick...
Quote from tristancliffe :Lets hope Alonso has a major heart attack overnight. Good things come to those to wait...

The old anti-alonso tirade again Mr Cliffe.

A honest racer v A cheater
Young v Old
Boring v Boring
Renault v Ferrari

Come on Alonso.
The FIA has just outlawed Renault's rain system because it was a moving aerodynamic device I guess Ferrari will win now.
I knew something would be outlawed for Renault..... typical....
What rain-system? (this is what you get when you miss a quali )
Lol.

I dont think, she was serious.
#14 - DeKo
it was a joke

there probably looking into banning the actual car now, seeing as it moves and its aerodynamic..
Or the wheels

Quote from The FIA :Wheels are now banned on any other car but the Ferrari's. Wheels make the car move faster than Ferrari's and, therefore, shall be illegal.

It's really been announced.
I suppose, atleast I didn't find anything :P
Quote from Bawbag :Who?

The FIA. :rolleyes:
Quote from Ferrari :were da hax0rs, we builz0rt nawz in our carz

Quotation is fun. You can make anyone say anything and it has to be right
Quote from zeugnimod :The FIA. :rolleyes:

I know the FIA is a total bitch but you gotta be more specific when talking about them, instead of saying she, although after saying that I like your style.

I just thought you were a little confused when saying she, god knows how.
-
(zeugnimod) DELETED by zeugnimod
I hope schu crashs underbrakeing for the 1km staight and brakes his legs again now that will be a happy leaveing present off me
-
(Blackout) DELETED by Blackout
Quote from rc10racer :I hope schu crashs underbrakeing for the 1km staight and brakes his legs again now that will be a happy leaveing present off me

Sorry, but thats just stupid.
-
(WGooden) DELETED by WGooden
why would you even 'hate' ferrari.. cause theyve been on top of their game for so long? lol..

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG