The online racing simulator
xfg gtr general lee skin
(18 posts, closed, started )
xfg gtr general lee skin
http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... tid=5967&d=1139687841 All you have to do is get the flag inside of it red and the rest and i need it rendered if possible ok thanks. then i have the horn then the skin i got the horn all ready so just the skin. i need it for the fxo gtr and xf gtr plase
Bump
#3 - Jakg
you could just save the skin as XFR_whatever
Quote from Jakg :you could just save the skin as XFR_whatever

? what do u mean if i have the skin for a other car just change the name?
#5 - Jakg
as ive said over MSN - that gets you the skin for the XFR, although the FZ5 et al would be harder, and rendering such a lo-res skin seems pointless
still need the skins
Updated 1st page.
Why don't you try it yourself? Find a good flag for the roof, and type out the number on the sides, on an orange skin. Not hard, try it for yourself.
I dont have time becuase hlaf of the day i dont use my own pc.
it wouldnt take to long you know, just cut bits out of the skin above and paste them onto an orange skin.
Quote from Captain Slow :it wouldnt take to long you know, just cut bits out of the skin above and paste them onto an orange skin.

what happens if they diffrent orange
Then you'll have different shades of orange, obviously.

Quote from faster111 :I dont have time becuase hlaf of the day i dont use my own pc.

You seem to have plenty of time to post on these forums. A skin like that would take literally 5 minutes to make, including finding the flag for the roof.
Quote from MAGGOT :Then you'll have different shades of orange, obviously.

You seem to have plenty of time to post on these forums. A skin like that would take literally 5 minutes to make, including finding the flag for the roof.

yes becuase i can use mums bf pc and if anyone in the house wants it they got to have it rushing like that = scrwed up skin
All you need to do is save it and nothing will be screwed up.

[EDIT] Right now you are on City Driving, why not take a 5 minute break from that and whip out the skin? Or at least try. Really, it is not difficult at all. At least give it a shot for once, instead of coming up with excuses not to do something.
there you go.. really hard one
Attached images
XFR_general_lee.jpg
XFRglpreview.jpg
just need it for the fxo gtr now
nope that will do thanks. Modrater plase close this topic
This thread is closed

xfg gtr general lee skin
(18 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG