The online racing simulator
What cool cars did you see today?
(70 posts, started )
Look, a thread from me, must be high quality..

Saw this kinda thread in another forum, there it's running deeper and deeper into the 20+ pages, so I think it should kinda work here too, especially because this one is world wide.

What's the idea? Just post (preferably) pictures, or a story about a cool car you saw today.

The coolest car I saw today, was a 2005 ford mustang. Which you can see here: (sorry for bad quality, cameraphone, ... cameraphone, not bananaphone (yea, haha))

I also saw a few american vans (no big deal in the us probably, but they aren't seen much over here, the all drive on lpg, but they still have that great brumbling sound. Actually now I think about it, around here there are pretty much american styled cars (mustangs, vans, pick-ups,...))
I saw a veyron, in a supercar garage between my house in Dorking, and Ikea in Croyden. Thank christ I brought a spare pair of pants, that thing just bumped someone off the "7 wonders of the world" list.

You wouldn't believe the garage, if you stole a top of the line porsche, they wouldn't notice untill stock count, and there was the Mercedes McLaren, parked on the pavement outside.....
Got to drive my old mans 997 Carrera S to lunch
Lamborghini Gallardo, on Glen Huntly Road near my mate's place in Elsternwick. Bright yellow too - perfect colour for that car :up:
Driving by Ferrari dealer today, and they have their usual 1 of 3 (5?) Ferrari F50 GT's in the showroom.... amongst other very expensive models like the Enzo and Maseratis
wasnt really today was about 2 days ago...a red ferrari came screamin by my house...older ferrari...was red with 2 white stripes and a bunch of decals and numbers on it...i bet fell off my riding lawnmower when i seen it haha....kinda like an old racing ferrari i guess...i couldnt tell u because in missouri thats just unreal seeing something like that....wellp cya later
I wanna see some pics here, nobody out scouting with a camera?
#8 - ajp71
Quote from sgt.flippy :I wanna see some pics here, nobody out scouting with a camera?

Your phone camera is amazingly good, you don't want to see mine
my friend has a Ferrari challenge stardale, so i saw that at school, and of course, the Europa in the garage.

Also a Corvette C6r(the one with the scoop right in front of the rear tyre).
#10 - Jakg
today - nothing
Recently - a Conti GT and a Flying Spur (within 10 mins)
Nice find - SLR
Best find - a (well, what looked like) a Gulf 917 Porsche (probably a replica) hidden in a barb being tucked under a blanket
AT college I saw this pink corsa with all the bumpers n stuff on it, I thought it was cool because of the chick behind the wheel.

Lol, I used to (Briefly) see a Bentley Continental GT going up the road I used to drive to get to my old house, I say briefly as he drove it as it should be driven.

There's some nice Porsches and Skylines/200's going around Falkirk just now, but nothing to fancy.
-
(deggis) DELETED by deggis
Only interesting cars I saw today were walking home from work this morning; an Acura NSX and a brand new Boss Mustang convertible (a guy I work with owns it).
I saw a 1973 Chysler New Yorker today... I travel 26 miles to work and back each day.... I seen all kinds a exotic overpriced cars... You just don't see a '73 chrysler driving under it's own power much these days though
my buddys car high 10 sec 1/4 mile without nitrous bottle on drag radials enjoy sorry for resolution of pic
Attached images
1163608519_l.jpg
Two red wingback chairs. We have two in our house (we're not allowed our own furniture, but someone felt the need), the girls were sat in them and being pushed around the house in a race. All fun and games until someone almost falls down stairs and puts their foot through the wall ^^;

But yeah, I haven't really gone anywhere (or even looked) that would mean I see any fancy cars.
Nothing cool today, but I saw a red Porsche Carrera GT on Tuesday, I just about wet myself, and the sound, omg the sound....

But, I work right next to a Porsche/Audi dealership, and it had just come out of service, so the owner was driving it home. I see plenty of 911 Turbos and Audi RS4s and stuff every day, so they're nothing out of the ordinary. The Maserati dealer up the road also has some pretty cool cars on hand, they have a Mercedes SLR on their showfloor right now, along with the requisite Grandsports and Quattroportes. Umm, in terms of cars actually driving, the Carrera GT was the coolest, but I did see a Bently Continental Flying Spur on Wednesday, actually driving.

I really should use the camera on my phone more often. I'll snag some pictures tomorrow at work for you guys.
Interesting thread. Well, I saw a 1961 Ford tractor carrying some haybales down my road. Oh yea, and a newer International as well, full enclosed cab.

Where I live, that's about the best I see. Actually, I was sitting behind a school bus at a stoplight after work and heard a siren coming from behind. Cop car is flying up to the intersection (3 lanes my direction and 2 opposite), takes us all sitting at the light on the far right berm (I'm in the US, remember), cuts across to the left just as the light turns green. The school bus started to go and both of them jammed on the brakes. The cop then rocketted across and down the road I was turning onto. 15 minutes later, I come over the crest of a hill and there is 3 vehicles pulverized into the corner of the bar (pub for you guys over there). Looked like the old piece of crap work truck ran straight into the 2 parked cars at the corner of the bar. Cops everywhere, ambulances everywhere. I'm sure I'll be reading about this in the papers tomorrow.
A couple of Ferrari's at the Ferrari Dealer in Hilversum... (the only 1 in the Dutch )

and some Jaguars, Aston Martin and Maserati at the Jaguar dealer (which is left from the Ferrari Dealer)
Lambooooooooooooooo!!!
Attached images
DSC09614.jpg
DSC09613.jpg
just saw a pink panther desert SAS landrover and a forward control 101 driving through Cheltenham, thats COOL, both had glorious sounding V8's!!!!
Does SLK 55 -05 count?
i saw a caterham 7. cool enough?
Quote from Captain Slow :i saw a caterham 7. cool enough?

If I saw one (here in the woods) I'd propably never stop running after it until the owner would let me :eclipseehit...
Quote from BlakjeKaas :A couple of Ferrari's at the Ferrari Dealer in Hilversum... (the only 1 in the Dutch )

and some Jaguars, Aston Martin and Maserati at the Jaguar dealer (which is left from the Ferrari Dealer)

There's also a Ferrari dealer in Enschede as far as I know

(70 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG