The online racing simulator
as club lap time
(41 posts, started )
I'm so tired
#27 - SamH
thanks for the pillowSmile
#29 - SamH
Welcome John! Big grin
Quote from the_angry_angel :I understand that a lot of people have their own problems with faster111, however I will point out that had the previous experiences not happened, you guys would be a lot less blunt / harsh with him.

Granted faster111 may not understand the finer points of driving, or etiquette, however if some of the time he got a response that might actually help (see Tristan's post), then life around here might actually improve.

jakg, you clearly don't get on well with faster111, yet why on earth do you continually post the same crap ("oh faster111's a dick", effectively) in threads he contributes to? I don't think some people's posts in this forum are particularly worth while, including quite a lot of my own - but I'll try not to contribute shit to a thread unless I intend to get a bit of a laugh.

Quite frankly some of your original posts weren't exactly awe inspiring, yet over time you've turned into a nice member of the community who can answer quite a lot of questions, races well and is generally a pretty nice guy.

However, the "joke" should be over by now.

faster111, you've clearly got a love for LFS and well done on that. But sometimes you might want to think some of your posts through before hitting that submit button Smile I believe you're fairly young, and grammar probably doesn't matter to you at your age, but it does help us understand you better. If you're dyslexic, or whatever, I can understand that but I'm confident that there are others here with similar or worse issues.

Theres a lot of stuff to LFS, which you may not have heard of (WR times at LFSWorld for instance). Perhaps it might be worth spending some time flicking through the manual, or just browsing the forums reading some posts. Obviously you don't need to read everything (that would be stupid), but hitting that random page button (left hand side of the wiki menu) once a day, and looking at one or two threads, might throw something up you didn't know about?

If you think I'm being a pretenious cock, then I'm sure you're probably right and you'll quite sensibly ignore me.

However overall, quite frankly I'm ****ing fed up with the continually shitty atmosphere in this place. Plenty has been said before about this recently, and no I don't have any say in how anyone should behave; you are your own person and should have the freedom to what you choose. However I should also have the freedom to categorically state that I'm falling out of love with LFS and not because of the sim itself.

Which is a really immense shame, as there are a lot of people here I'd greatly miss, some of which I have the utmost respect for, and some which I'd feel honoured to be able to call friends.

thanks for the post tho looked up on the wiki and i found a lot of stuff out mmm time for tweaking set ups.
It could be an extremely early picture of a current track like south city, the graphics look S1 like.
Quote from the_angry_angel :I understand that a lot of people have their own problems with faster111, however I will point out that had the previous experiences not happened, you guys would be a lot less blunt / harsh with him.

Granted faster111 may not understand the finer points of driving, or etiquette, however if some of the time he got a response that might actually help (see Tristan's post), then life around here might actually improve.

jakg, you clearly don't get on well with faster111, yet why on earth do you continually post the same crap ("oh faster111's a dick", effectively) in threads he contributes to? I don't think some people's posts in this forum are particularly worth while, including quite a lot of my own - but I'll try not to contribute shit to a thread unless I intend to get a bit of a laugh.

Quite frankly some of your original posts weren't exactly awe inspiring, yet over time you've turned into a nice member of the community who can answer quite a lot of questions, races well and is generally a pretty nice guy.

However, the "joke" should be over by now.

faster111, you've clearly got a love for LFS and well done on that. But sometimes you might want to think some of your posts through before hitting that submit button Smile I believe you're fairly young, and grammar probably doesn't matter to you at your age, but it does help us understand you better. If you're dyslexic, or whatever, I can understand that but I'm confident that there are others here with similar or worse issues.

Theres a lot of stuff to LFS, which you may not have heard of (WR times at LFSWorld for instance). Perhaps it might be worth spending some time flicking through the manual, or just browsing the forums reading some posts. Obviously you don't need to read everything (that would be stupid), but hitting that random page button (left hand side of the wiki menu) once a day, and looking at one or two threads, might throw something up you didn't know about?

If you think I'm being a pretenious cock, then I'm sure you're probably right and you'll quite sensibly ignore me.

However overall, quite frankly I'm ****ing fed up with the continually shitty atmosphere in this place. Plenty has been said before about this recently, and no I don't have any say in how anyone should behave; you are your own person and should have the freedom to what you choose. However I should also have the freedom to categorically state that I'm falling out of love with LFS and not because of the sim itself.

Which is a really immense shame, as there are a lot of people here I'd greatly miss, some of which I have the utmost respect for, and some which I'd feel honoured to be able to call friends.

damn well put there Karl!!! Nod I am also sick of people always attacking faster111... if he bugs you that much why dont you just block him or ignore him... you dont have to post your useless comments and clog up the forum with more useless crap!! going through some of the stuff posted some of the comments dont contribute anything at all to this forum...

This is what really bugs me about the LFS community, why do we always pick on people.. some of the posts to demo racers are more examples of inappropriate posting by some members (the regulars)

Everytime faster111 has posted something the thread has either straid way off topic, was filled up with stupid remarks or ended up being closed due to people arguing. You have been around long enough to get to know faster111 a bit so you can probably guess that yes there will be spelling and grammar mistakes in his post, yes he may be a bit too excited about lfs or that sometimes it will be hard to make out what he is trying to get across so just skip the thread! or read it but dont post! its as simple as that!

grrr lfs forum gets on my tits sometimes!
Exactly what Sir Angry was talking about, Faster is eager to learn, although he may be a bit to eager to post, who isn't? I mean look at some of the replys he gets, people have some sort vendetta against him because you disagree with his threads or whatever, but wherever you go someone is allways going to dislike the way you do things.

Threads like this illustrate the problem that Sir Angry pointed out, the atmosphere in this place is plain bolloks and it's the same online to, I constantly have people that have been around alot lomger than me tell me how annoyed they are with things online just now and I guess we're not the only ones.

I'm actually quite glad we have Faster, atleast he hasn't came out of nowhere and made 3thousand posts in 6 months, things like this are needed to knock things back into shape.

And Faster, keep trying, don't bother about the lap times, it's more fun bein slow and finishing a 5 lap race than having 1 fast lap and crashing. Thumbs up
Quote from ajp71 :It worked, what's this 'unpublished Miami city track'? At first glance I thought it was South City but looking closer I can't recognize it.

I believe it eventually became South City, or at least some of the other sections of the "Miami" track that used to be found online looked quite similar Smile

I'm quite sure theres a lot of other tracks that have never seen the light of day Smile Eric works very hard on the models, etc. and quite rightly should be extremely proud of what he's acheived Smile
That would be the Docklands track that was scrapped along with a lot of the early tracks.

Please, no more bitching, or there'll be no open threads left to post in - I'm hoping matters have now been resolved.
Why is everyone saying he took out the leader?

It was after a race so no blue flags. Super six was going to crash anyway as he was off the track and heading for the tyres. :pillepall

Faster111 i think you need to work on your braking a bit more Big grin
Yeah i admit my brakeing needs work on.
I think this is a social test of some sort Smile

Let's...let's just play along for a while Wink

Goddammit, can't help it Big grin Big grin Big grin
#40 - JJ72
I think you should go karting or sorts, or a driving experience if you could afford that. A drive in real life will instantly make you realize how against logic that some of the habits you have in a racing sim are.
Quote from JJ72 :I think you should go karting or sorts, or a driving experience if you could afford that. A drive in real life will instantly make you realize how against logic that some of the habits you have in a racing sim are.

or he could just go in an empty feild and get a feel for the handbrake? Big grinBig grinBig grin soooooooooooooo fun.

as club lap time
(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG