The online racing simulator
wednesday's-random-rwd-diaper-yoga-uberpro-challenge on 27.09.06 || 8.20 pm ger-time
helloe helloe,
here we go again:
we'll use http://lfs-suomi.com/?page=randomgenerator and pick the first combo with one of the nice rwd cars (xrg, xrt, lx4, lx6, rac or fz50). that combo will be announced directly before the qual starts.

server: n!faculty event
password: (bleh, was too long) new pass: kettutyttö

Qual Start: 8.20 pm German-Time (5 minutes)
Race Start: 8.30 pm German-Time (30 minutes)

and once again: if i cant make it, Oxygene will do the organisation on the server.

see you later!
In.
In and last.
Hmm. If I survive from the jaffa cake challenge I might come harassing you guys. And there needs to be the one after the last one, so I'm in...
I'll see if I can make it.

Let's just hope it's not the FZ50 again, like in the last race
In
In
#8 - Scoop
Also IN
#9 - Z0iC
In
Drokk, I'm out.
in!
hell ya', im in to! :P
Coming, but keyboard driving
I completely forgot it
Next week then!
I'm sorry that I overslept the whole event.
What was the combo?
#20 - J.B.
Sounds interesting. Will the next race be announced in this thread so that I get a notification?
Quote from Julppu :What was the combo?

XRG on FE Gold Rev. But if you weren't able to do constant ~1:46 laps right from the beginning (like me), then you had no chance.
Quote from J.B. :Sounds interesting. Will the next race be announced in this thread so that I get a notification?

there will be a new thread. i dont know yet if it'll still be wednesdays as we move on from yoga to birth-prepare-course , but i'll write it in the thread title of course.
i'll still do it, even though i missed the last two races because of late work and pregnant-woman-surprise-illness. oxygene and you others have fun enough without me.
but we wont start a demo server if it's a demo combo, j.b.
i am out

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG