The online racing simulator
[4SR] Logo Change
(13 posts, started )
[4SR] Logo Change
In the last two weeks, 4Sight has been making it's transition between an immatuer and inexperienced racing team to a (hopefully) well respected and loved lfs team.

We changed our colour scheme from white and blue to black and blue and we are updating all of our skins and our website to reflect this change.

We decided that if we were going to make this change then our logo also needed to reflect this transition and show the new 4Sight.

Therefore this is our new logo and a wallpaper of it.

We feel that the logo shows a more agressive and serious nature about our team.

Thanks for reading
[4SR] Scotty
Attached images
4sightb.jpg
wallpaper.jpg
Nice logo, I like it very much. Can I ask you, from where the inspiration for the eye and "lighting" ?
well basically because we are 4Sight,

the 4 is represented by the number 4 and the sight is represented by the eye.
Then that must mean you can see me dancing in my underwear all the way from the UK?!?!?

:banana: ants:
Quote from Tweaker :Then that must mean you can see me dancing in my underwear all the way from the UK?!?!?

Quote from Tweaker :Then that must mean you can see me dancing in my underwear all the way from the UK?!?!?

lol. indeed
4sight, they should of used 4 pairs of glasses

Just Kidding
Nice engine. What one is it?

Hmmm, your underwear appears to have, and against all probability, materialised 3 feet to the right.
LMAO, this is news to me.

Anway, ye this team is getting so much stronger with experienced drivers coming in.

Good job anyway.

Keep Me Posted
Andy.
Will do mate,

the new skins are being made at the moment so they should be ready by the middle to end of october and they are looking shexual

[4SR] Logo Change
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG