The online racing simulator
FZ Skins (All)
(2561 posts, started )
Quote from Soper :
* Start with one or two colours not with a complete mixture.

I don't agree with that one . I'm a big fan of the multi-coloured thing, you just have to design a nice scheme to seperate them.
Attached images
RDRSkin1.jpg
Quote from bobvanvliet :I don't agree with that one . I'm a big fan of the multi-coloured thing, you just have to design a nice scheme to seperate them.

You might be right, but for beginners, it is easier to make it look good when there are only one or two colors as the main livery. Especially at the texture-seams.

Also, "simple" skins are usually more recognisable... that said, after finishing my personal skin for every single car. (dark green, grey and white)
thats a great looking skin, Bob! :up:
Team AMD
Here's a couple of skins for the FZ50 and FZ50 GTR, in a black & green AMD livery.

Screenshots attached, get the FZ50 skin here and the FZ50 GTR skin here. Also uploaded to LFS World.
Attached images
fz50-amd-v2-2.jpg
scFZR_amd1STR.jpg
my interior skin i just made!

CLICK ME
Whoah cool, some silver in there, good stuff . I think it is pretty cool.
Simple and kind of "historic" look. Stole the colours from and old 911 Porsche race car.
Attached images
FZR_PorscheGTC_preview.jpg
FZR_PorscheGTC.jpg
A simple suggestion, it would be nice if people who post their finished skins to also say whether the skin is uploaded to LFSWorld, so we know it doesnt have to be uploaded by someone else.
Quote from (SaM) :A simple suggestion, it would be nice if people who post their finished skins to also say whether the skin is uploaded to LFSWorld, so we know it doesnt have to be uploaded by someone else.

Very good idea man
Very nice, Deggis, sometimes these simple schemes work the best of all!
Quote from al heeley :Very nice, Deggis, sometimes these simple schemes work the best of all!

Definately, most skinners seem to forget most real car liveries are fairly basic and to the point. Most of them are not works of art but just a clever and attractive design.
Stella Artois FZ50 GTR
IROC Tribute: Donohue and Follmer's 1973 cars.
Attached images
iroc_preview.jpg
FZ5_iroc_donohue.jpg
FZ5_iroc_follmer.jpg
Quote from FunkedUp :IROC Tribute: Donohue and Follmer's 1973 cars.

Nice, at last non FZR skin
I like the white one better
#91 - Vain
The white one reminded me of the RS-versions of the Porsche cars. I'm going to make one .
Now... where can I get some Fuchs-rims?

Vain
#93 - Vain
Here is the quick GT3 RS-FZR. It's not completely original. But after all, the FZR is no GT3 RS, so I thought an obvious fake is better than a "I'd like to be an original"-fake.
Feel free to use it if you want.

Vain
Attached images
FZR_GT3RS_preview.jpg
FZR_GT3RS.jpg
Quote from Vain :Here is the quick GT3 RS-FZR. It's not completely original. But after all, the FZR is no GT3 RS, so I thought an obvious fake is better than a "I'd like to be an original"-fake.
Feel free to use it if you want.

Vain

Actually I would like that skin better, if it'd say "FZ50 GTR" at the sides, as it is quite obviously no Porsche... Still nice skin (those above too)
#95 - Vain
Nice idea... ... really nice idea...
Ehm, I'm off to skining!

Vain
#96 - Vain
So, here is the result, the FZ5 GTR.
[Edit]
Whoops, wrong image margins. Resized and uploaded again.
[/Edit]

Vain
Attached images
FZR_FZ5GTR_preview.jpg
FZR_FZ5GTR.jpg
Guys, could you not forget about FZ5 please...
oh, and make black version with white or/and red writing on the side please
#98 - Vain
About the FZ5...
Here's my very first skin, just without my name on it. The FZ5 in the Gulf Oil colors.

Vain
Attached images
FZ5_GULF.jpg
FZ5_GULF_preview.jpg
Not really the first Gulf Oil livery skin but that's good for a very first skin.
There are several Gulf designs. I chose this one for inspiration.

Vain

FZ Skins (All)
(2561 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG